General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User lincsboy1979
(newbie) Sun 30-Apr-17 11:11:51
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: davek19] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by davek19:
I can't remember the exact figure but I'm 17st 11 and remember seeing a figure during the application process that gave me around a stone of leeway.

yes it is 18st 11,for sure i know that but was just wondering if anyone on here had atually done the pole training at yarnfield which is what the harness is for and if your weight is tested,for example my harness at work has a SWL but if it fits comfortably and safely it doesnt matter about the exact weight
Standard User Swanseajack91
(member) Sun 30-Apr-17 14:13:40
Print Post

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

Not done the poles yet however there's a big bloke in my team think he said he was nearly 18st so as long as your under the limit you should be fine I think.
Standard User lincsboy1979
(newbie) Sun 30-Apr-17 15:12:41
Print Post

[re: Swanseajack91] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Swanseajack91:
Not done the poles yet however there's a big bloke in my team think he said he was nearly 18st so as long as your under the limit you should be fine I think.

cheers mate is the first week just paperwork and classroom then also after your first week is that room yours for the duration or do you have to empty it out on the first friday??

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User martthefart1111
(newbie) Sun 30-Apr-17 17:02:40
Print Post

[re: mckeo5514] [link to this post]

Brilliant can log on and practice without doing the video interview,thanks for the advice I'm in south wales
(member) Sun 30-Apr-17 17:10:56
Print Post

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

Pretty much first week has been admin, few health and safety lessons and driving assessment. Can't comment on the rooms yet we stayed In a hotel as Yarnfield was full. I'm certain you will have the same room all week though. Images you get a new room every week depends if your doing the full 12 weeks at Yarnfield or closer to home.
Standard User Kirky89
(learned) Sun 30-Apr-17 19:36:15
Print Post

Swanseajack91 thanks for the info, just a couple questions have you been given a training schedule on how it will pan out? Also what time did you finish on the Friday just what to know what time I can look to be home on the Friday many thanks
Standard User Rickimcc78
(regular) Sun 30-Apr-17 19:48:22
Print Post

Nice one mate, thanks for the info again, at least you never forgot about us like the 1st lot haha. Hope I don't get the instructor you got!

Was hoping it was transit customs, hopefully the same.
(member) Sun 30-Apr-17 21:09:20
Print Post

[re: Kirky89] [link to this post]

Yeah we had a full schedule on the first day, included all the training/buddying. Left magna park about 11:30 Friday mate.
(member) Sun 30-Apr-17 21:11:48
Print Post

[re: Rickimcc78] [link to this post]

Only seems right to give some feedback I know I had questions I wondered before I started ! Hopefully not mate, they are much nicer than the vivaros I drove much bigger in the front. The kitting in the back is amazing.
Standard User Kirky89
(learned) Sun 30-Apr-17 21:26:29
Print Post

Bit of a early finish on the Friday! What time were you starting/finish Monday to Thursday if you don't mind me asking. Thanks again for the feedback, good to have some insight into what we'll be doing
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to