General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | [79] | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Zarjaz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-Jun-17 07:12:24
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: biggreddogg] [link to this post]

Already permanent team members, and not sure whether the lads had their diabetes when they started.

The company are very good about such things, and then there's the union if all else fails.

All multi skilled engineers, but everyone started somewhere.

Standard User biggreddogg
(newbie) Fri 02-Jun-17 10:18:00
Print Post

[re: Zarjaz] [link to this post]

Cheers mate.
Standard User benstoke89
(newbie) Fri 02-Jun-17 10:39:26
Print Post

[re: biggreddogg] [link to this post]

Hope I hear something today so don't have to wait over the weekend, that will be hard haha!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Tvwize86
(learned) Fri 02-Jun-17 12:31:00
Print Post

[re: benstoke89] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by benstoke89:
Hope I hear something today so don't have to wait over the weekend, that will be hard haha!

Made me wait over the weekend to find out, was torture. Fingers crossed for you mate. You could be informed by email or a phone call from a mobile number smile
Standard User benstoke89
(newbie) Fri 02-Jun-17 12:33:06
Print Post

[re: Tvwize86] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Tvwize86:

Made me wait over the weekend to find out, was torture. Fingers crossed for you mate. You could be informed by email or a phone call from a mobile number smile

Got my phone on my desk, and my emails open at work!
Cheers pal, will put on here either way!
Standard User benstoke89
(newbie) Fri 02-Jun-17 13:54:55
Print Post

Bank holiday on Monday in Hungary as well, so probably be Tuesday now!
Standard User Bjt1992
(learned) Fri 02-Jun-17 15:57:05
Print Post

Lads,

I know there's been loads of posts about this but I dont fancy trawling through 70 odd pages of posts haha

Can anyone give me some info about the Video Interview please. When I applied last January obviously I didn't have to do it but I've suggested one of my mates should apply and he has been sent the link to do the video interview and is after some advice. Any info would be great !
Standard User benstoke89
(newbie) Fri 02-Jun-17 16:07:15
Print Post

[re: Bjt1992] [link to this post]

Had an email just saying I passed and welcome to the program!
They just asked what my notice period is, and summer holidays etc.
Havent got any holidays planned over summer, and only on a 2 week notice - so hope the date is pretty soon!
Standard User Tvwize86
(learned) Fri 02-Jun-17 16:37:24
Print Post

Havent got any holidays planned over summer, and only on a 2 week notice - so hope the date is pretty soon!

Congrats mate, once you tell them your notice period and any holidays they will be quite quick in telling you a start date. They seam to vary, but i got a start date just under 4 weeks from my phone call, but there is others have been given into September!
Standard User lincsboy1979
(member) Fri 02-Jun-17 18:02:42
Print Post

Well done mate,evryone is supposed to get a phonecall if they pass,they must be really busy now,your start date will depend on how desperate an apprentice is needed in your area,if one is just about to finish their training or they havent had one for a bit you will get bumped up the list,there has been a few that passed but then there was no requirement for an apprentice so they had to wait,i was 4 weeks others 8 months it can vary loads,the hard work is done for a bit now mate,its just a waiting game smile
Pages in this thread: << 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | [79] | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to