General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Swanseajack91
(member) Mon 01-May-17 08:18:32
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: Kirky89] [link to this post]

Start time was about 8-4ish varied some days, mainly for us because we where staying in a hotel so had to get a coach to Yarnfield park. Had around an hour for lunch too.
Standard User Beanydc
(newbie) Mon 01-May-17 09:43:08
Print Post

[re: Swanseajack91] [link to this post]

Did you stay at a holiday inn? There was a bus from there to yarnfield i take it or do you have to find your own way there and back?

You finished all your training and working solo yet?
Standard User lincsboy1979
(newbie) Mon 01-May-17 09:56:34
Print Post

Thanks for info swanseajack,im gonna leave all my info on here after my training,great forum i stumbled onto accidently but so good for people in the same boat.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ShavedApe
(learned) Mon 01-May-17 12:01:57
Print Post

[re: Beanydc] [link to this post]

Pretty sure he said earlier that there was a coach for them to get to and from the hotel and I know for sure he's only just finished the first week.

Big thanks to those like Swanseajack91 and the others that have given info on their first weeks training it is much appreciated by all, I still have about three weeks before I start so its nice to get info on what to expect.
Standard User Bons
(newbie) Mon 01-May-17 12:04:36
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

When do you start ShavedApe?

I'm starting 5th June
Standard User Swanseajack91
(member) Mon 01-May-17 12:49:43
Print Post

[re: Beanydc] [link to this post]

We stayed in a best westeren first week coach at 7:30 am then took us back at about 4:30. Driving down for my last week at Yarnfield tonight. Well done and good luck to everyone starting soon seems like a really good company and job lots of room for progression and premonitions.
Standard User ShavedApe
(learned) Mon 01-May-17 13:17:35
Print Post

[re: Bons] [link to this post]

Im 22nd May the wait is killing me but I have now handed in my notice so that at least felt [censored] good no more an ex driving instructor / Tesco Delivery driver laugh

I was just wondering it being a bank holiday today are the guys on training still on training or given the day off? I know for the most part we get 22 days plus bank holidays but does that apply in these early stages too?

Edited by ShavedApe (Mon 01-May-17 14:09:03)

Standard User Firsttwodie
(member) Mon 01-May-17 14:19:28
Print Post

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

Hi my application e-mail stated

In order to comply with our health and safety requirements candidates must be under 119kg and be able to see a full range of colours. If you feel that you canít meet these requirements then please do let me know.
Standard User Hoss28
(member) Mon 01-May-17 14:58:17
Print Post

Can't wait to start on 8th May. ...been a long time coming but almost here now!!who's all starting on 8th at Yarnfield?

Do you get a fuel card???Just wondering how you go about filling up your van???
Standard User mckeo5514
(member) Mon 01-May-17 15:04:28
Print Post

[re: Hoss28] [link to this post]

how do we get the van cleaned?
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to