General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | [88] | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User MrSpud
(newbie) Mon 12-Jun-17 17:48:06
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: CornwallB0Y] [link to this post]

Had a few updates on my own situation. Had a phone call from JK today to arrange travel to Stone. He says he always books you a window and table seat on the train if you need to use a virgin service, which is quite nice really. So I start 26th June. Not seen anyone else on here with that start date. Should receive my uniform any day now so that will be a bit fun I suppose

Other than that ready to go! Will hopefully be at Bolton for local training but he did say today that it could be Yarnfield if Bolton isn't available. Not that it makes much difference as they prefer you to stay over midweek anyway instead of commuting
Standard User Bjt1992
(learned) Mon 12-Jun-17 20:59:04
Print Post

[re: benstoke89] [link to this post]

Hi mate congrats.! Glad you've had a quick turn around. The last 18 months has killed me haha could have started back in May but had a holiday booked which made it longer so perhaps that's why I'm on a sooner conference call.

Not sure what I'm doing yet just had the usual generic info so will have to see what happens on the 3rd, haven't been told I'm on Fibre like others have been told anyways.

Where you from ?? I'll be travelling down from Newcastle.
Standard User benstoke89
(newbie) Mon 12-Jun-17 22:40:40
Print Post

[re: Bjt1992] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Bjt1992:
Hi mate congrats.! Glad you've had a quick turn around. The last 18 months has killed me haha could have started back in May but had a holiday booked which made it longer so perhaps that's why I'm on a sooner conference call.

Not sure what I'm doing yet just had the usual generic info so will have to see what happens on the 3rd, haven't been told I'm on Fibre like others have been told anyways.

Where you from ?? I'll be travelling down from Newcastle.

I bet that's been a tough wait! Nearly here now though!
I live in Stoke-on-Trent, takes about 20/25 mins to drive from mine to yarnfield, maybe slightly more in traffic!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Nrfk24
(newbie) Tue 13-Jun-17 22:29:27
Print Post

Going into Day 3 now. Any questions, ask away!
Standard User Tvwize86
(learned) Tue 13-Jun-17 23:21:43
Print Post

[re: Nrfk24] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Nrfk24:
Going into Day 3 now. Any questions, ask away!

Which boots do I bring down? Told only to bring one pair, but which one as they are both pretty different!
Standard User SEts
(newbie) Wed 14-Jun-17 08:02:32
Print Post

In reply to a post by benstoke89:
In reply to a post by CornwallB0Y:
When are you due to start at yarn ben ?

3rd July mate, how about you?

HI

Sorry new to this and not sure where to comment.

Im starting on the 3rd of july too

You feeling nervous about it?
Standard User benstoke89
(newbie) Wed 14-Jun-17 08:42:33
Print Post

[re: SEts] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by SEts:
In reply to a post by benstoke89:
In reply to a post by CornwallB0Y:
When are you due to start at yarn ben ?

3rd July mate, how about you?

HI

Sorry new to this and not sure where to comment.

Im starting on the 3rd of july too

You feeling nervous about it?

Nah, not nervous, excited - although that could change!
What assessment centre did you go too?
Have you been told what you doing yet?
Apparently, there was a conference call yesterday, were you on it?
Standard User SEts
(newbie) Wed 14-Jun-17 09:10:11
Print Post

I was at severnoaks london, i didnt get a call yesterday, first i have heard about it.
I have been told my managers name, number, given my uin and told i will be contacted about the training soon.
Standard User Williams1995
(newbie) Wed 14-Jun-17 09:55:21
Print Post

[re: SEts] [link to this post]

I don't start till the 24th of July, I have completed all 7 tasks and done the other things they are asking for such as reference, clothing, DVLA check and Scotland disclose. I was just wondering when will I next hear of them....
Standard User SEts
(newbie) Wed 14-Jun-17 10:03:27
Print Post

[re: Williams1995] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Williams1995:
I don't start till the 24th of July, I have completed all 7 tasks and done the other things they are asking for such as reference, clothing, DVLA check and Scotland disclose. I was just wondering when will I next hear of them....

I was told the training team will contact you 2-3 weeks before your start date to confirm travel
Pages in this thread: << 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | [88] | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to