General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Bons
(newbie) Wed 03-May-17 13:33:05
Print Post

Openreach Video Interviews

[link to this post]

The threads seems to get quite long quite quick so thought it be an idea to start a thread for each different step of the application process.

From memory the videos interviews consist of 5 questions and have about 2 minutes each to answer. You also get 1 minute to think about your answer and then the recording starts.

Questions are about you & customer service and I think there's one asking why you want to work for them.

Tip dress to impress (well top half anyway) remember this is the first impression you give the company also make sure your looking at the camera as this creates the impression of making eye contact with the person reviewing your interview.

Edited by Bons (Wed 03-May-17 18:37:07)

Standard User welshlad
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 15:23:51
Print Post

Re: Openreach Video Interviews

[re: Bons] [link to this post]

hi i know i am a bit early on in the application process but i have received an email to compete a situational strength test. I don't remember ever having to do one of these before i was wondering if you could shed some light on this and also any tips cheers.
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Sat 27-May-17 20:42:17
Print Post

Re: Openreach Video Interviews

[re: welshlad] [link to this post]

Nothing much to worry about just questions on how you would deal with situations a customer getting upset which of these would you choose etc.
A colleague is having issues do you a b c or d

Very best or luck, think customer service and good team player who is capable of working on his own and you wont go far wrong.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to