General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User ethanje
(newbie) Fri 02-Feb-18 14:52:13
Print Post

Assessment Centre

[link to this post]

Hi all, I've just received an email saying I've successfully made it through to the assessment centre. I'm now waiting to be assigned an assessment centre. Very exciting!
I'd obviously like to prepare for this stage if I can. I read that someone mentioned Maths and English tests. Anyone got any idea how to prepare for the Maths test? It's years since I have sat any Maths tests.
Cheers.
Standard User MaybeOpenreach
(newbie) Mon 12-Feb-18 22:09:52
Print Post

Re: Assessment Centre

[re: ethanje] [link to this post]

I did my assessment centre last week and the maths is nothing to worry about as long as you can add and subtract you will be fine, they also provide a calculator for the questions they think you may need it on.

They also emphasise the fact that itís not a test, they just want an idea of where people are with it.
Standard User ethanje
(newbie) Mon 19-Feb-18 13:42:28
Print Post

[re: MaybeOpenreach] [link to this post]

Thanks.

I have my assessment centre day on 28/2. Do they indicate what team they think you will be appropriate for? I've been looking and see that they have 4 parts, 3 of which have engineers in - Service Deliver, Infrastructure delivery and business and corporate delivery.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User woodster70
(newbie) Fri 16-Mar-18 21:05:51
Print Post

[re: ethanje] [link to this post]

hi peoples i have done my assessment in february in sevenoaks kent i start 21st may in paddock wood first day will i then go to yarn field for training after , does anyone know, any advice would be grateful guys
Standard User Beefster78
(newbie) Fri 16-Mar-18 21:08:19
Print Post

[re: woodster70] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by woodster70:
hi peoples i have done my assessment in february in sevenoaks kent i start 21st may in paddock wood first day will i then go to yarn field for training after , does anyone know, any advice would be grateful guys

Congrats on passing the assessment, how did you find the interviews?
Standard User MaybeOpenreach
(newbie) Fri 16-Mar-18 21:30:18
Print Post

Youíll get more detailed induction information the week before you start.
Standard User woodster70
(newbie) Fri 16-Mar-18 22:50:07
Print Post

[re: Beefster78] [link to this post]

Yes everything was quite easy i had heard others saying that they want you to be your natural self as the job requires a lot of customer liaising so i just made my mind up to be as natural as i can and everything was fine for me
Standard User davek19
(learned) Fri 16-Mar-18 23:54:31
Print Post

Do you remember any of the questions?
Standard User woodster70
(newbie) Sat 17-Mar-18 08:51:55
Print Post

[re: davek19] [link to this post]

It was the normal questions you would expect why do you want to join ,give a time when you gave good customer service, they don't try and trick you with questions it was all informal. i also did look on website to make sure i had some knowledge of the job and look on you tube at the videos, i think they liked that you have looked them up but just relax that worked for me.
Standard User davek19
(learned) Sat 17-Mar-18 10:04:55
Print Post

It was the normal questions you would expect why do you want to join ,give a time when you gave good customer service, they don't try and trick you with questions it was all informal. i also did look on website to make sure i had some knowledge of the job and look on you tube at the videos, i think they liked that you have looked them up but just relax that worked for me.

Cheers mate. I appreciate your advice
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to