General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User zDunny
(newbie) Sat 07-Apr-18 19:23:14
Print Post

Re: Assessment Centre

[re: tthom] [link to this post]

Hi, in response to your Question iíve just turned 26 and everyone at my assessment day was around my ageí give or take a few years, i don't think they are bothered about age, iíve seen on here early last year guys that got jobs that were in there 40ís, hope it helps smile
Standard User woodster70
(newbie) Sun 08-Apr-18 10:01:43
Print Post

[re: zDunny] [link to this post]

Yes i am mid forties and start 21st may, i think they are not concerned on age just if you are good enough to do the job, i guess. I hope that helps ?
Standard User Beefster78
(newbie) Sun 08-Apr-18 12:34:34
Print Post

[re: tthom] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by tthom:
What age are people getting through to an assessment centre.. Been hearing they are prefering 18-24 year olds

Iím 39, turn 40 in December. On my assessment there were about 7 folk I would say are mid 20ís, 3 folk late teen or early 20ís and one guy that looked mid 40ís.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User tthom
(committed) Mon 09-Apr-18 08:22:49
Print Post

[re: Beefster78] [link to this post]

Thanks for the replies at 28 I was wondering if I was going to get thrown off the pile

Broadband Providers Aoll/O2/Virgin Media(Cable)/BE/BT infinity/Talktalk/BT Infinity 60/11 Sync
[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/3798886040.png[/img]
Standard User Ollie90
(newbie) Mon 09-Apr-18 13:38:54
Print Post

[re: ethanje] [link to this post]

Anyone else had this? Had any luck?

I am pleased to say you were successful at passing the assessment centre in Warrington, well done!

Unfortunately at the moment there are a limited number of positions available in your area and they have gone to other candidates, so for the moment we are unable to offer you a position.

However the business is still reviewing trainee openreach positions so we may see some changes and we will be in touch if we can find an available role for you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience so far and congratulations again!
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Mon 09-Apr-18 14:07:35
Print Post

[re: Ollie90] [link to this post]

Lots of people had that and then been offered a placement shortly after. Some have had to wait longer but most seem to get an offer eventually.
No guarantees of course since not everyone frequents the forums or discord but you are not alone and you passed so its highly likely youll hear something at some point.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User 1534walla
(newbie) Mon 09-Apr-18 18:02:47
Print Post

In reply to a post by Ollie90:
Anyone else had this? Had any luck?

I am pleased to say you were successful at passing the assessment centre in Warrington, well done!

Unfortunately at the moment there are a limited number of positions available in your area and they have gone to other candidates, so for the moment we are unable to offer you a position.

However the business is still reviewing trainee openreach positions so we may see some changes and we will be in touch if we can find an available role for you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience so far and congratulations again!

Where abouts are you based?

Myself and a few others who have recently completed the assessment centre have had the same email. Youíve passed thats the main thing

Everyone else ive spoken to on here or the discord group who also have had that email have been offerd a position

Remember its only April and the start of a new financial year, its likely the positions havent been finalised in our areas yet
Standard User Ollie90
(newbie) Tue 10-Apr-18 00:04:30
Print Post

[re: 1534walla] [link to this post]

the wirral, though i did get an email later in the day saying the business has now approved positions in your area. so just waiting on a start day now
Standard User 1534walla
(newbie) Tue 10-Apr-18 10:04:46
Print Post

In reply to a post by Ollie90:
the wirral, though i did get an email later in the day saying the business has now approved positions in your area. so just waiting on a start day now

Im in Chester so not far away. Just sit tight mate and be patient
Standard User Lukem147
(newbie) Tue 10-Apr-18 15:34:41
Print Post

Had my assessment centre on the 4th April, still havenít heard anything back from them, does any know how Long it takes for them to get back to you if your successful or not?
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to