General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User zDunny
(newbie) Sun 08-Apr-18 19:29:14
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: jmoneill] [link to this post]

Hi All, new to posting on here but was following this forum exactly 1 year ago when i applied haha, after passing the Situational Strengths Test and Video Interview i then had the “We have not forgot about you” email for literally 12 Months, crazy ino lol, then a week ago i finally got invited to the asessment centre and had it this wednesday just gone, just heard yesterday 2 days after i have passed and been offered a Job’ im absolutely buzzing, its been a year of waiting in suspense’ been like torture haha just waiting for my Provisonal Job Details now etc, cant wait to get started, congratulations to everyone above who has got on aswell, its not easy from my experience haha smile laugh
Standard User zDunny
(newbie) Sun 08-Apr-18 19:34:03
Print Post

Hi, i had my Assessment day Wednesday just gone and i heard back 2 days later on the Friday via Email that i had passed and was being offered a Job, i was told at the assessment that you would get a phone call if you had passed and the email if not, so im not sure if that is quite true because it didn’t happen like that for me lol, Good Luck tho you’l find out either way, they said 5 Working days but my result came back in 2 days smile
Standard User jmoneill
(newbie) Sun 08-Apr-18 21:33:44
Print Post

[re: zDunny] [link to this post]

Congrats Dunny was your assessment in Birmingham ? hoping i hear back soon.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Dougie665
(newbie) Sun 08-Apr-18 21:43:57
Print Post

[re: zDunny] [link to this post]

Congrats zDunny. Hope you get a start date soon.

jmoniell. Waits a killer mate. Up to 5 working days. If you don't hear from them Call/email. Fingers crossed mate.

You guys might want to join discord server. Link on previous page, posted by MMCMME.

Feed is lot more current, good tips and banter; current applicants, apprentices and engineers.
Standard User zDunny
(newbie) Sun 08-Apr-18 23:58:54
Print Post

[re: Dougie665] [link to this post]

Thanks Jmoneill and Dougie smile yeah hopefully they will be back in touch as soon as with everything, just got to wait now’ but its a sigh of relief haha. Regarding my assessment no i was at Preston literally live 15mins away so it was easy, im from the North West. You’l hear back this week for sure’ hope it’s good news fingers crossed bud, i’l join that discord Dougie, thanks for the heads up mate laugh
Standard User Strom
(newbie) Tue 10-Apr-18 16:59:42
Print Post

[re: MMCMME] [link to this post]

Hey, I have been accepted in the role ID Connect teams - fibre provision. Does anyone know what exactly that entails? is there sub roles in it?
Standard User MrLloyd
(learned) Thu 12-Apr-18 14:45:15
Print Post

Anyone starting the 7th May? Just been given my date.
Standard User Strom
(newbie) Thu 12-Apr-18 16:02:56
Print Post

[re: MrLloyd] [link to this post]

Mines is June, what role you getting Lloyd?
Standard User PortsmouthAndy
(newbie) Sun 22-Apr-18 18:04:46
Print Post

[re: Strom] [link to this post]

Video interview completed friday, so much anticipation this weekend haha
Standard User Jockyrobz91
(newbie) Mon 23-Apr-18 14:17:54
Print Post

[re: MrLloyd] [link to this post]

Hi pal,

Yes I’m startIng in the 7/5/18.

Finish in my current job on Friday! Where are you travelling from? I’m from west wales and haven’t heard how I’m getting up to yarnfield yet.

Can’t wait to get started. 4 months from applying to starting! Quick compared to a lot in here.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to