General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User 620tok
(newbie) Wed 24-Oct-18 18:40:03
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: DHrs] [link to this post]

I was also on the assessment day on the 11th of October and passed but was told there are currently no positions available. Has anyone recently been in the same situation and been given a role after being told there wasn't a position available?
Standard User Jamiesmack
(newbie) Mon 05-Nov-18 08:47:56
Print Post

[re: 620tok] [link to this post]

Is anyone able to send me the discord link? The existing ones have expired. Iíve just done my video interview, and now waiting to hear.

How long did you guys have to wait to find out?
Standard User MMCMME
(regular) Mon 03-Dec-18 19:29:14
Print Post

[re: Jamiesmack] [link to this post]

Hi,

Sorry it took so long!

https://discordapp.com/invite/M98srEr

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User WilliemaeDobson
(newbie) Fri 11-Jan-19 10:17:36
Print Post

[re: MMCMME] [link to this post]

It's okay, this site is also an interesting discussion https://bestlawnmower2017.com/
Standard User Billy96
(newbie) Thu 24-Jan-19 23:08:49
Print Post

[re: 620tok] [link to this post]

Have you heard anymore from openreach? I applied at the end of September and send regular emails but no vacancies in Yorkshire
Standard User hewings19
(newbie) Fri 25-Jan-19 19:46:06
Print Post

[re: Billy96] [link to this post]

I applied, have been told i have passed my video interview and awaiting an assessment center, do you know the rough waiting time im looking at?
Standard User Billy96
(newbie) Fri 25-Jan-19 20:08:26
Print Post

[re: hewings19] [link to this post]

No idea. I got told that the new recruitment campaign would be starting up again in January but havenít heard a peep since. Iím the same, Iíve been waiting about 4 months now but Iíve read some people waited a year! Really want to get on but just seems like itís not going to happen. Not seen any vacancies near me at all. All 100+ miles away
Standard User CoryS
(newbie) Wed 30-Jan-19 14:38:39
Print Post

[re: MMCMME] [link to this post]

Hi Everyone,

I have received an email advising I am now being considered for an assessment centre, this was a week ago so I am eagerly waiting the next update smile

Just a question for anyone who used this, on openreach website you can see the jobs you have applied for, I applied for the Openreach Trainee Engineer which I can see on the page, however I can also see a new application which is the same Openreach trainee Engineer however it says Tier 2 at the end of it.

Does anyone know what this means please and fingers crossed for anyone waiting for a reply smile

*Edit* - Found my answer in the discord chat *
Thanks
Cory

Edited by CoryS (Wed 30-Jan-19 14:59:23)

Standard User Hothead17
(newbie) Thu 31-Jan-19 08:44:05
Print Post

[re: CoryS] [link to this post]

I just checked mine for the tier 2 but found something interesting..

It says application status - attended assessment centre update Nov 2017.. But I've never been invited never mind been there and just got an email at the start of the month saying still looking and am a priority.. I am aware that you have been patiently waiting for a call up to an assessment centre, as you had successfully passed our online and video interview process.
Standard User Matthew2478
(newbie) Fri 01-Feb-19 20:40:49
Print Post

[re: Hothead17] [link to this post]

Hi guys,
I was picked for an assessment day in Exeter last week, sadly I didnít make the cut. Reading the email I think the tests and practical were good but my interviews let me down. I have mainly office work experience but really want to join Openreach.
I was encouraged to reapply and have done so.
Any hints or tips if I get to the assessment day again??
Matt
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to