Technical Discussion
  >> Apple Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Moderator billford
(moderator) Sun 16-Jan-11 01:36:38
Print Post

iTunes Visualizer

[link to this post]

Listening to some music with the default visualiser turned on as usual... and the cat decided to walk over the keyboard mad

The display behaviour changed markedly, so I went googling. A bit of a circular trip eventuated, in particular via here, pointing me to hitting the "?" with the visualiser running.

It's brilliant... I love having the nebulosity at full whack ("N" key), and there's an impressive range of modes available ("M" key).

All it needs now is a way to feed the visualiser to a decent-sized display via AppleTV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

bill@thinkbroadband.com ________________________Planes and Cars and ...________________________BQM
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User bosie
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 16-Jan-11 11:58:33
Print Post

Re: iTunes Visualizer

[re: billford] [link to this post]

I hope you gave the cat a fish biscuit after that smile

Having airplay support Visualiser is top of my wish list too. It's great hooking the Mac Mini up to the projector at parties. This NYE we left a couple of iPhones and an iPad around for guests to add their song choices to iTunes DJ. It's a nice party trick!

bosie
Moderator billford
(moderator) Tue 03-Apr-12 01:22:28
Print Post

Re: iTunes Visualizer

[re: billford] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by billford:
All it needs now is a way to feed the visualiser to a decent-sized display via AppleTV...
Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread, but I've managed to get the visualiser to display on my 40" TV. Dead simple, and completely obvious after the event crazy

Not via the AppleTV- for other reasons I bought a lead to connect the Mini Displayport to an HDMI input on the TV, set the second display to "Mirror" and Robert's your mother's brother.

It's brilliant smile smile smile smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

bill@thinkbroadband.com __________________Planes and Boats and ... __________________BQM

Edited by billford (Tue 03-Apr-12 01:35:47)

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to