Technical Discussion
  >> Apple Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User dinary
(newbie) Wed 03-Aug-11 07:07:47
Print Post

Help me sync notes from my iphone to mac

[link to this post]

Hello,everybody,I bought a new iphone Recently,but I meet a problem with it.
my iphone:iphone 4
operating system:iOS 4
my mac:mac OS X 10.6
Is there an easy way to sync all my iPhone notes to my macbook?
Thanks a lot.
Standard User biffs
(member) Wed 03-Aug-11 09:57:55
Print Post

Re: Help me sync notes from my iphone to mac

[re: dinary] [link to this post]

Hi - Anything you write in Notes on your phone syncs automatically with Mail on your Mac when you connect up. It comes up in 'Reminders' underneath your Mailboxes. You don't even need to sync with iTunes (but I'm using Lion). I don't use Notes so can't test/describe what happens in SnowLeopard, sorry.

B

Bill
Standard User lenaspell
(committed) Wed 03-Aug-11 17:12:31
Print Post

[re: biffs] [link to this post]

Mine just sync and I am on Snow Leopard on my iMac and MacBook. iPad, & iPod Touch also sync seamlessly with iPhone4.

Len

Zen Fibre Active. Router Netgear N300 WNR2000.
Windows 7 Pro 64bit and iMac 9.1 and MacBook both running Snow Leopard smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User pearlmi
(newbie) Thu 04-Aug-11 16:18:17
Print Post

Re: Help me sync notes from my iphone to mac *DELETED*

Post deleted by seb
Standard User alysa
(newbie) Sat 06-Aug-11 14:35:44
Print Post

[re: pearlmi] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by pearlmi:
Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.Above information is come from a article I have found online,here I share it for you How to backup iPhone to Mac. Hope it will help you,too.
click your phones name, in the tab above, in info, you choose a program to sync notes with.

Edited by alysa (Sat 06-Aug-11 14:37:14)

Standard User cookie
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 07-Aug-11 10:08:47
Print Post

whole new system of notes in iOS5, coming out soon. looks like it will be a big improvement on the current system.
Standard User inman2787
(newbie) Sat 27-Aug-11 13:43:48
Print Post

Unless you are using TapForms and you have all your notes in some form in this fine app. Then you can export them using Dropbox or email them as csv file to yourself.
Standard User carriolan
(newbie) Fri 30-Sep-11 12:03:54
Print Post

[re: alysa] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by alysa:
Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.Above information is come from a article I have found online,here I share it for you How to backup iPhone to Mac. Hope it will help you,too.
click your phones name, in the tab above, in info, you choose a program to sync notes with.

Unless you went into the root files of your iPhone, or set it in recovery mode, and then snooped around asif it were a USB disk.
Standard User astanden
(regular) Fri 30-Sep-11 13:11:13
Print Post

Hi,

If you are using the notes function on OS X Mail then it should sync automatically if you use an IMAP email account (I use GMX, but google should do it as well).

Regards,

Adam

MacBook Pro 15" 2.53GHz 4GB RAM 250 HDD
iPhone 4 16GB

O2 Home Broadband Standard
Standard User kunmerpark
(newbie) Tue 14-Aug-12 17:04:31
Print Post

[re: alysa] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by alysa:

I think Currently this is only available in email form. Just click the little envelope at the bottom of the notes page and email it. Hopefully there will be a way to sync notes soon. If Apple doesn't do it, there could be an app after the sdk is released.

Edited by kunmerpark (Tue 14-Aug-12 17:06:43)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to