Technical Discussion
  >> Apple Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User goldenoldie
(knowledge is power) Tue 22-May-12 09:42:55
Print Post

Missing Font

[link to this post]

My Power supplier is EDF frown

Until March I could download/print my bills with no problem at all. The March bill was just plain garbage nothing made sense. However EDF's IT Stuff not being the best I started to wonder if it was me or them - the money was in them as the only thing I had done was go to Lion and I could print anything other than their bills.

HOWEVER today I got another online bill in and tried to print it and it told me that Symbol MT font was missing - and so it is !! I've checked my Font Book.

Silly me is now saying where can I find this Font [ for free of course :) ] and how do I download it ?

-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x
If a thing ain't broke --- DON'T FIX IT
Experienced in making a mess of things smile
MacBook Pro on OSX 10.7.3 ,Belkin N Wireless Router , [ sssh - and a PC wired lappy using XP Pro ] all on Virginmedia 20meg
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 25-May-12 14:19:12
Print Post

Re: Missing Font

[re: goldenoldie] [link to this post]

Its not a free font unfortunately - this may help : https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2576901?start=0...

It's not a standard font on OSX

Follow me on Twitter. Be* My Blog

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Fri 25-May-12 14:19:49)

Standard User goldenoldie
(knowledge is power) Fri 25-May-12 17:30:02
Print Post

Re: Missing Font

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

Thanks for that smile I'd found that too whilst hunting everywhere

I have a sneaky feeling that this is down to EDF's wonderful IT Systems frown

I'm due to take readings again this weekend and will see what happens with this latest [ i.e. April/May] bill

-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x-------x
If a thing ain't broke --- DON'T FIX IT
Experienced in making a mess of things smile
MacBook Pro on OSX 10.7.4 ,Belkin N Wireless Router , [ sssh - and a PC wired lappy using XP Pro ] all on Virginmedia 20meg

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to