Hi, completely new to any of this, but my internet connection is becoming rather infuriating, as it occasionally just stops and starts again, which normally would be fine, but as I game quite a bit online, disconnecting is not something I enjoy experiencing, here are the details:
- It happens at any time, not linked to any specific period or a trigger.
- It happens on some devices and not others, which makes me think it's more of a computer issue than a router/ broadband one. (e.g. My laptop will disconnect but my iPhone won't, but it does happen to different devices)
- The "Internet" and "WLAN" lights on my TalkTalk router are almost constantly flashing.
- Live in Stratford-upon-avon
- I have a two-connection master Socket, except the Broadband connection is labelled BT, does that mean that a BT router is more likely to work with the socket?
- I think it tends to be later at night, but that may just be because I am gaming / on the computer more at that time.
Thank you so much for any help you can give me,