User comments on ISPs
  >> Merula Limited

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User pompeyjon
(newbie) Sat 14-Dec-13 23:34:34
Print Post

Some honest feedback

[link to this post]

Hi,

I thought as there has not been much activity on this forum recently I would give a quick bit of feedback regarding Merula for anyone looking for a new Broadband provider.

I will not bore you with a long story but I have been with Merula for around 7 years (might be longer!) and have taken various broadband packages from them over the time. I can honestly say that I have have really excellent customer service over this time, quite often working with the owner Richard (Well at least in the good old days).

I have just moved onto a FTTC solution and the team did a great job in managing this. The BT engineer managed to cut me off whilst he had lunch as he did the cabinet work first but not much you can do about this wink

Performance has generally been excellent (majority of issues have been at the exchange end typically) and any issues have been dealt with promptly and with the correct level of technical input (I have rather techie background so I really appreciate this!).

Cheers,
Jon
Standard User scragglymonk
(knowledge is power) Sun 20-Apr-14 11:50:29
Print Post

Re: Some honest feedback

[re: pompeyjon] [link to this post]

noticed some recent drops to connection, rebooted the router and seems ok

got a monitor on my website and see it regularly drop every few days for a few minutes, gave up on the reasons why...

generally good, no script monkeys to have to talk to smile

Windows is now a 64 bit tweak of a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit user interface for an 8 bit operating system based on a 4 bit architecture from a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition. Merula FTTC
  Print Thread

Jump to