Technical Discussion
  >> Handheld and Mobile Computing

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 17-Jan-16 13:05:07
Print Post

Work this out ?

[link to this post]

On Google playstore when i come to download say a App and i get the list of devices on Android i can download the App to.

For some unknown reason my HTC One M9 is no longer listed,all i have is a old Nexus 7 tablet i know longer use and a Galaxy S5 Phone which was my previous phone and again is no longer in use.

I have downloaded many times from this Macbook and had the option to download to my HTC but whatever i do in settings i can not find out how to add this device.

All location data is on and i have messed about with Google Plus to see if there is anything I'm missing ..........Any Idea People .......Cheerd
Standard User TinyMongomery
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 17-Jan-16 14:20:12
Print Post

Re: Work this out ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Any reason why you don't download the app directly to the device?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 17-Jan-16 15:59:04
Print Post

Re: Work this out ?

[re: TinyMongomery] [link to this post]

No that is still a option,but i use this Macbook Pro quite often and i prefer to look at Google Play on a bigger device.

Like you said i can still use my phone and do a direct install to the device,its just annoying that my phone is now not listed for some strange reason .

Edit.....

Its now showing.i just done a factory reset on my phone and my Android watch,started again,went to Playstore and tested a App to download and my HTC One M9 is no listed..........Don't ask me what fixed it ?

Edited by time2die (Sun 17-Jan-16 19:17:02)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to