General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)


Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.


  Print Thread
Standard User HHGTTG
(newbie) Sat 18-Dec-10 11:35:06
Print Post

Vodafone PAYG - what a swizz!!


[link to this post]
 
I bought PAYG dongle five weeks ago and which included 3GB of data, to be used in a 30 day period. I have been quite pleased with the service and the speeds but yesterday most of us have been informed, via a pop-up, that from Feb 1st 2011 the amount of data is being reduced from 3GB to 2GB per month FOR THE SAME COST (sorry to shout).
I shall be looking for an alternative provider of Mobile Broadband

Edited by HHGTTG (Sat 18-Dec-10 11:38:27)

Anonymous
(Unregistered)Sun 23-Jan-11 20:56:53
Print Post

Re: Vodafone PAYG - what a swizz!!


[re: HHGTTG] [link to this post]
 
Apparently Vodafone claim that 90% of dongle users use less than 2GB. If that is true, then why bother changing it? The other 10% are only using what they paid for. And if their argument is true, and they are still reducing the usage to 2GB, then they should reduce the price.
Standard User marvin123
(newbie) Sun 23-Jan-11 22:28:47
Print Post

Re: Vodafone PAYG - what a swizz!!


[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]
 
In reply to a post by Anonymous:
Apparently Vodafone claim that 90% of dongle users use less than 2GB. If that is true, then why bother changing it? The other 10% are only using what they paid for. And if their argument is true, and they are still reducing the usage to 2GB, then they should reduce the price.


Obviously. We'd all agree with that.


Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

  Print Thread

Jump to