General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Sat 14-May-11 10:04:46
Print Post

Three HSPA+ Enabled Cells?

[link to this post]

I know Three are now selling the 'Premium' dongles which I think have HSPA+ so I am guessing they have a fair few cells now HSPA+ enabled?

Does anyone know where in London there might be HSPA+ enabled ones as I have a Samsung Galaxy S II which is supposed to be able to handle HSPA+ however I have only ever managed to get it to display '3G' or 'H' when connected where as others on other networks have got 'H+'.

Just trying to figure out if it's my phone or if Three just haven't enabled any near me.
Standard User 5km
(knowledge is power) Sat 14-May-11 15:12:00
Print Post

Re: Three HSPA+ Enabled Cells?

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Strangely this time round Three are not publishing an upgrade schedule map, something they did do for 3.6 and 7.2 upgrades.

You will likely have to call Three and see if you can get through to someone that actually knows their plans and time scale.

Alternatively tweet @ThreeUK asking why the upgrade plans haven't been made public, the more people ask the more likely Three will publish details to stop people keep on asking.

The reply I got when I asked over a month ago:-

"@timmay2 It's rolling out progressively over the next few months.Users of HSPA+ devices will already see improvements over existing devices."

O2 Broadband Premium LLU
Now on twitter @timmay2
  Print Thread

Jump to