General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User pcoventry76
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Aug-13 22:39:30
Print Post

Don't Forget...

[link to this post]

Voda and O2 launch 4G at Midnight on Wednesday.

I for one can't wait - Nothing Nowhere have failed in my eyes.
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 26-Aug-13 22:53:34
Print Post

Re: Don't Forget...

[re: pcoventry76] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by pcoventry76:
Voda and O2 launch 4G at Midnight on Wednesday. I for one can't wait - Nothing Nowhere have failed in my eyes.

I don't think they'll be any better TBH. They will have a lot of users on insanely slow 3G who are looking for better too. :-/

James BT Infinity 2 19/09/2012 - Sold 42/6 - Getting 46/8 - Sync 50 / 9 Mbps @ 470m approx
14 years of broadband (ntl: cable to BT FTTC) - Router: Asus RT-N66U - Modem: Huawei HG612 speedtest
Standard User pcoventry76
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Aug-13 23:12:23
Print Post

[re: jchamier] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by jchamier:
In reply to a post by pcoventry76:
Voda and O2 launch 4G at Midnight on Wednesday. I for one can't wait - Nothing Nowhere have failed in my eyes.

I don't think they'll be any better TBH. They will have a lot of users on insanely slow 3G who are looking for better too. :-/

Well at least 3G should get faster. It's sort of kyboshed my want to rid my house of Vermin and have an alternative high speed connection. I guess for now nothing I can do. I was going to move but i am not going to downgrade to a grotty flat for FTTC. Even I have standards.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User 5km
(knowledge is power) Tue 27-Aug-13 20:05:37
Print Post

O2 will be covering just 3 cities ( London, Leeds and Bradford) on launch... hardly worth a launch party for...

Standard User 5km
(knowledge is power) Tue 27-Aug-13 20:23:11
Print Post

Whoever designed the 4G logo for O2 is [censored]... I read it as LG ... and I've already got an LG in my living room.

LoL

Print Thread

Jump to