General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mlmclaren
(member) Mon 28-Jul-14 18:16:48
Print Post

Unlimited 3G/4G Broadband (Birmingham)

[link to this post]

Just wondering if anyone knows of any 3G/4G Home Broadband suppliers that cover Birmingham B38.

I live right on the edge of Birmingham and only ADSL/Cable available... If I fall out with Cable co again I wanted to know if 3G/4G would be available to me as as ADSL max here is about 2.5 (if lucky)... No plans of FTTC yet either.

I've seen a few sites that offer services using 3's 4G network with unlimited allowances but finding it hard to find one here.

????????

Thanks in advance.

Standard User brandscill
(committed) Mon 28-Jul-14 20:50:18
Print Post

Re: Unlimited 3G/4G Broadband (Birmingham)

[re: mlmclaren] [link to this post]

Unlikely, but since you have cable services that will always likely be your best option.

BT ADSL 4.7Mbps (Actual)
Standard User 5km
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Jul-14 22:46:28
Print Post

[re: mlmclaren] [link to this post]

There is only one I can think of ... Relish ... and they are London only.

Still you have cable and are paying top dollar for the top package so I don't know what you;re worrying about.

BT like to overlap with other existing operators so they will bring FTTC at some point. There might however be a reason for not doing it already. Do you have BT line? What cabinet and exchange are you connected to?

Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro:- Speed Test | TBB Ping
Now on twitter @timmay2

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mlmclaren
(member) Tue 29-Jul-14 02:18:57
Print Post

[re: 5km] [link to this post]

I'm currently in battle with virgin for them to repull my drop and bury it properly as nearly everyone some gardening is done the cable gets damaged..

Hopefully they will bury it under Tarmac drive as I have requested.

Currently don't have active BT line but have had one, on cabinet 54 on CMKING (Kings Norton)

Print Thread

Jump to