General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User fearby
(committed) Fri 16-Oct-15 17:21:42
Print Post

EE doing their special again

[link to this post]

http://shop.ee.co.uk/campaigns/christmas-sim-from-ee

Not sure if it is as good as before but still not bad
Standard User mugwumpx
(committed) Fri 16-Oct-15 17:59:17
Print Post

Re: EE doing their special again

[re: fearby] [link to this post]

Thanks, I find these deals handy as I work away a lot and use a mifi most of the time

Mugwump

Origo Repair CD - www.origo-repair.org.uk
Routertech - A new help site for all things router & networking
Standard User Michael_Chare
(experienced) Fri 16-Oct-15 19:08:17
Print Post

Thank you. The place to enter your details did not appear on Firefox but worked on IE.

Michael Chare

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User fearby
(committed) Fri 16-Oct-15 20:09:48
Print Post

I of course didn't find this by myself but saw it on hotukdeals and the user kab600 also mentioned the following:

- Yes it's 100gb not 100mb. Activated after top up by texting CHRISTMAS100 to 150.
- You get 100gb for the first month. Then it automatically gives you 100gb for a second month. Then it becomes a normal sim.
- If you text STOP PACK to 150 after topping up but BEFORE using data (switch data off on your phone, the text will still go ok) it won't use your £10 before giving you the 100gb. So you can use the 2x100gb and still have £10 credit to activate afterwards whenever you wish.
- It can be used in mifis, and EE don't ban tethering.
- If you have a sim from the last 100gb promo(s), it will activate this offer if you top up by £5 then text CHRISTMAS100 to 150
- You can save it for future use - just do the stop pack thing and then don't use any data. I'm still using one now and it'll run to mid-December. Need to text once every six months to stop the sim being disabled. Your credit can be used for this without activating a pack.
- If you top up old sims, the 100gb starts immediately - haven't found a way to delay for future use.
Standard User gribz
(regular) Fri 16-Oct-15 21:16:47
Print Post

In reply to a post by fearby:
I of course didn't find this by myself but saw it on hotukdeals and the user kab600 also mentioned the following:

- If you have a sim from the last 100gb promo(s), it will activate this offer if you top up by £5 then text CHRISTMAS100 to 150

Just tried this bit, doesn't work. Save yourself a fiver.
Standard User sachrisinuk
(newbie) Wed 21-Oct-15 20:19:49
Print Post

[re: gribz] [link to this post]

This could be what I've been looking for. Looking for a SIM to put in my 4G Huawei router to link about 30 devices to the internet. Have ordered two sims (one to activate now for Oct-Nov and one for Dec-Jan). Can I order a 3rd one and only activate it in Feb-Mar?
Standard User gribz
(regular) Thu 22-Oct-15 20:02:03
Print Post

Just a warning to anyone taking this out, when you top up make sure you're getting the Data pack as it appears the SIMs have gone out with the Everything pack and this is the wrong pack for the offer.

20 minutes on to their tech support got me this answer, after initally being told this offer didn't exist. smile
  Print Thread

Jump to