General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User derby13
(newbie) Sun 27-Mar-16 17:37:23
Print Post

200GB a month 4G suppliers?

[link to this post]

Hello all

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any supplier who can provide a 4G data connection designed for high usage. (High as far as mobile broadband is concerned anyway).

It's for a business which has no access to fibre or cable, and the only way of getting a better wired connection would be to use leased line options, which are far to expensive.

It is however located very close to several mobile network base stations and speed tests of various suppliers have yielded excellent results.

Actual usage on the current connection has been 160-180GB per month.

Are there any suppliers out there who would be willing to provide such a high amount of 4G data, or is it just not a viable option?

Thanks in advnace
Standard User brandscill
(experienced) Mon 28-Mar-16 09:31:51
Print Post

Re: 200GB a month 4G suppliers?

[re: derby13] [link to this post]

Could try EE Home

http://ee.co.uk/help/mobile-and-home-connections/bro...

Plus Net - 40/20
Standard User derby13
(newbie) Mon 28-Mar-16 11:44:19
Print Post

[re: brandscill] [link to this post]

Yes, EE are the best option I've found so far. Using 4 separate 50GB packages it would work out at £180 per month.

I'm wondering if there are any of these lesser known business providers who use the mainstream network's signals who might be able to improve on that price.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User baby_frogmella
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 28-Mar-16 11:52:20
Print Post

[re: derby13] [link to this post]

If the business is able to get decent ADSL2+ speeds (>15mb) it might be worth speaking to the likes of AAISP or Xilo to find out about multiple ADSL2+ line bonding. Might work out cheaper than £180pm!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
TalkTalk Business Fibre 80000/19999 kbps