General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User CJ8
(member) Sun 23-Jul-17 12:31:07
Print Post

Re: Looking for a 3G/4G SIM only 12-monthscontract for my mo

[re: OCdragon] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by OCdragon:
I haven't done it yet!

I've just upgraded my EE sim only to this plan online:

12M SIM Max 30GB £41.99 £25.00
Monthly cost: £25.00

Although 30GB for £25 is not showing on the website for new customers, if they are prepared to offer it at this price as an upgrade without going via retentions then I reckon there's a good chance the call centre or an EE shop could match it for a new customer, but obviously no opportunity to earn cashback from quidco or topcashback.

Edit: Just noticed you already have an EE sim only, so check via my EE account whether it is eligible for upgrade and what plans are available. I had to scroll to the very right to find 30GB for £25.

Edited by CJ8 (Sun 23-Jul-17 12:34:13)

Standard User baby_frogmella
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 23-Jul-17 13:10:19
Print Post

[re: CJ8] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by CJ8:

That's not a bad deal at all, I'm also seeing it:

https://postimg.org/image/9i9rq26bx/

However, for the time being my EE 16gb plan @ £16.49 pm offers me enough allowance but at least its good to know EE have some decent offers for more data.

FluidOne FTTP On Demand 330/30 Mbps
Netgear Nighthawk X10 running Voxel
Standard User OCdragon
(experienced) Fri 28-Jul-17 17:57:16
Print Post

[re: OCdragon] [link to this post]

Just to let those, who had interested or replied to my original POST, that I have finally signed-in to EE's £21/month SIM only deal on the ground that I have been using EE before and happy with it. Its 4G 20GB/month capable with inclusive unlimited Texts and Calls in UK or their approved EU countries (about 48 EU countries). Also I was told by their 150 Customer Service that existingly there is a 15GB/month data usage cap IF using in their approved EU's countries rather than in UK, regardingless even your UK's data capacity is more than 15GB/month. Any way my upgrade to this SIM was totally PAINLESS and was done in a few minutes since I have chosen to keep my existing Nano-SIM rather than a NEW one.

Intel E4300 OC with 2GB RAMs,Speedtouch 585 Modem/Router and Windows10 !
Current ISP: Plusnet FTTC

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User baby_frogmella
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 24-Aug-17 15:06:51
Print Post

[re: CJ8] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by CJ8:

I've just got this EE sim-only Max plan for £20.99 (ie 50% recurring discount) from their retentions team which IMHO is a cracking deal. I saw this plan for £25.00 in my EE account which is still a good deal but when I called their retentions dept they discounted that by a further £4 per month. I also get inclusive roaming in 5 non-EU countries and also free access to the BT sport app for the duration of the plan.

FluidOne FTTP On Demand 330/30 Mbps
Netgear Nighthawk X10 running Voxel

Edited by baby_frogmella (Thu 24-Aug-17 15:10:31)

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to