General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | [20] | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 22-Dec-18 16:41:02
Print Post

Re: Iíve just signed up to Threeís SIM only unlimited everyt

[re: Rolandrat] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Rolandrat:
In reply to a post by 23Prince:
Only standard def is included in Go Binge - so the UHD will be using the unlimited allowance for normal use smile

I best be careful not to use up all my unlimited allowance then.
But seriously though, I do still have my 100Gb 3 Mifi sim, which also has Go binge on it, so may push my netlix box to that to ease the load.

Who cares about the load? You've been sold unlimited so you use it - if they can't cope it shouldn't be sold!

Go for it smile

I am 170GB into my VM BF sim - getting 29GB rolled over - I was considering unlimited but if we leave VM I wouldn't want to go back to a lower allowance so I am sticking with 200GB for as long as they do it - which I hope is forever smile

Also I would take a speed drop to 50/30 where as now I get around 70/40 all the time. (sorry I know this is about three and not VM)
Standard User steve195527
(learned) Sun 23-Dec-18 09:39:48
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by 23Prince:
Oh I see you use your main phone, Sorry Bob I thought you used another phone or a dongle/router combo. my bad

Looks good all round - I see the desk is the best place smile

What do others in the house do for internet if your out of the house with your phone with you?(assuming you have cancelled the landline etc)
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 23-Dec-18 10:29:17
Print Post

[re: steve195527] [link to this post]

Who are you asking? Youíve replied to 23Prince.

If you clicked the wrong Reply button and meant me, I think the answer is obvious wink. Though there is a second possibility tested earlier in the thread, that I have equally obviously ruled out as unnecessary.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Three 4G, tbb tests 35-45Mpbs down, 9-15 up.
==================================================
If you never think of anything off the wall, you'll never think of anything original.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(learned) Sun 23-Dec-18 11:21:58
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Sorry meant to ask you but if it's too much trouble to reply don't bother,I have only just noticed this thread as I don't visit the forum very often and haven't read all the posts in it but on visits I have noticed how ignorant/impatient you can be in your replies to others,why bother with a forum if everything is so much trouble for you?would have been just as easy to say how you manage things than post the reply you did
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 23-Dec-18 12:10:08
Print Post

I suggest you engage brain instead of being rude and making completely unfounded allegations like that.

There is only one possible answer, with variants, to your question by the person you asked. Maybe he will reply, maybe he wonít.

There are in fact three realistic answers to the question you did not ask me, but could have. Iíll come to those in a moment. However, if you canít be bothered to read the thread to see if your question had already been answered, how many times should I answer it if it keeps being asked by different people just as lazy as you?

So what are the most likely possible answers?

1) I never go out.
2) I go out but donít take my main mobile.
3) I live alone.

Which do you think most likely?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
If you never think of anything off the wall, you'll never think of anything original.
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 23-Dec-18 12:43:01
Print Post

Indeed - He got the wrong person - is my reply to that.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 23-Dec-18 12:57:01
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

Iíve just realised there was an implied second question he asked as well. About cancelling the landline. (Which I havenít done yet).

Which means he has read almost nothing in the thread, as the landline is irrelevant to my broadband. So what his assumption about it has to do with anything I have no idea smile.

Edited by RobertoS (Sun 23-Dec-18 12:59:39)

(learned) Sun 23-Dec-18 13:00:29
Print Post

Re: Iíve just signed up to Threeís SIM only unlimited everyt *DELETED*

Post deleted by steve195527
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 23-Dec-18 13:02:59
Print Post

What an utterly charming man you are smile.

Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 23-Dec-18 13:08:32
Print Post

In reply to a post by steve195527:
probably alone,who'd want to live with you?

Who would he want to live with could also be a question - anyway many many men wish they could go back to living alone, I know i am one - a lot more advantages than the alternative believe it or not.

Anyway - there is no need to be rude, have a good day.

Edited by 23Prince (Sun 23-Dec-18 13:09:09)

Pages in this thread: << 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | [20] | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to