1. Can anybody help with what I am sure to many some simple questions I would be very grateful ( I am aware I will need to assign a IP outside the router DHCP allocation range but on same subnet to new Wireless point)
2. Can I just add a Solwise . Home Plug AV Ethernet Adaptor with 11n WiFi or do I need to use something like this specific wireless Aztech NET-WL556E Wireless extender? Do I need to be concerned with WDS?
3. Can I set this up to use the same SSID and WPA etc.. at the two wireless connections (assuming the second is connected via Poweline to the router) so user only has to join one network?
4. Does it matter that one is g and one is n. Do they have to use the same channel if using same SSID and WPA Passkey?
5. Does it matter if signals overlap?
Part of Pipex exodus across the MAC sea to promised land of Zen
Zen 8000 Active + Linksys WAG200G