I currently have EE broadband and I am experiencing slow connections. When I had the orange livebox my speeds were fine and I could load everything e.g. youtube/facebook/google images. Orange gave me an upgrade to move to EE Broadband which I did and apparently I was going to get faster speeds and they charged me £5 extra.
Now when I got the internet, everything was fine for about 3 or 4 days after those days were gone this internet is a nightmare! I went onto bt speedtester and the website gave me the results that my downloading speed was 0.40mbps? everyday this is dropping, I cannot even buffer a 3minute youtube clip anymore? I mailed orange 3 times now and they just kept giving me the same response "please check your speed results and send them to us." Which I have done and they havent replied back. What is the problem!
From my ip address I went into advance setup - system - adsl satus and these are the results.
This page shows information about your ADSL connection if applicable.
Line Status --- SHOWTIME
Link Type --- Interleaved Path
Operation Mode Automatic G992.5(ADSL2+)
Data Rate Information
Stream Type Actual Data Rate
Upstream 854 (Kbps.)
Downstream 862 (Kbps.)
Operation Data Upstream Downstream
Noise Margin 6.6 dB 5.6 dB
Line Attenuation 24.8 dB 47.0 dB
Indicator Name Near End Indicator Far End Indicator
Output Power 12.2 dBm 18.3 dBm
Fast Path FEC Correction NA NA
Interleaved Path FEC Correction 3891 4348
Fast Path CRC Error NA NA
Interleaved Path CRC Error 0 236
Loss of Signal Defect 8 0
Fast Path HEC Error STR NA NA
Interleaved Path HEC Error 0 1429
Error Seconds 83 65
Received Cells 41828398
Transmitted Cells 3040551
It would be great if anyone can reply.