Well I decided to get one of these from BroadbandBuyer as it has load balancing among other nice features, and in the past I've used Draytek with no issues (2620 I think it was, quite a number of years ago on ADSL2+). Well I've got the one mentioned in the subject and for a brief time it was connected to my VDSL2 connection. Unfortunately I've noticed it is rebooting at random intervals (e.g. between every 5 to 45 minutes). I have a block of 8 IP's from Zen which I setup on this with ease. I love the fact it supports both running LAN IP's and routed WAN IP's at the same time, as not many routers support this .
Things I've done so far:
- Updated firmware
- Changed modem code choice
- Changed RJ45 cables
- Changed RJ11 cable
- Changed filter
- Plugged directly into mains instead of my online UPS
- Changed power supply plug
- Disabled VOIP, VPN and other unused features
- Limited myself to only plugging a single RJ45 cable in
- Not plugged RJ11 cable in at all
- Disabled wireless entirely
- Disabled IPv6
None of the above has helped unfortunately. Has anyone here used this device and/or experienced or at least heard of this happening? If so, any solutions?
I read somewhere about disabling upnp is the answer, but I haven't tried this yet.
Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.