User comments on ISPs
  >> NewNet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User NetBear
(newbie) Sun 03-Nov-13 22:17:21
Print Post

Email problem

[link to this post]

I have not been receiving any email to my 'mail1' Newnet address since Saturday evening (2nd Nov), is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Thanks.
Peter
Standard User napolibill
(regular) Mon 04-Nov-13 07:45:03
Print Post

Re: Email problem

[re: NetBear] [link to this post]

I've just checked mine and the test emails I've sent are not getting through. The last one that my wife received was on Saturday at 1607. Sounds like there might be a problem.
Standard User NetBear
(learned) Mon 04-Nov-13 08:32:14
Print Post

[re: napolibill] [link to this post]

Glad it's not just me. Monday morning and still no incoming email. No indication of a problem on Newnet service status page.

Update - 9.30am 4/11/2013 : Email operational and previous two day's worth in inbox. 40 hours or so downtime.

Edited by NetBear (Mon 04-Nov-13 11:20:41)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User zhango
(regular) Mon 04-Nov-13 10:42:32
Print Post

[re: NetBear] [link to this post]

2 weeks ago I had a problem with email and asked Newnet for help. The reply gave me the solution immediately which was my fault as I had inadvertently got the box ticked 'keep copy on server' which resulted in my mail box being full.

I later had a phone call one evening from Newnet Tech Support asking if my email was working ok so I give them 10/10.

I'm sure my problem was nothing to do with your issue but the response I got shows they care about customers.
  Print Thread

Jump to