General Discussion
  >> Broadband Not-spots & slow-spots

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User suestedmond
(newbie) Sat 19-Feb-11 16:59:14
Print Post

netgear broadband.

[link to this post]

hi ya, i got a laptop at christmas, it connects fine at my friends upc. but when i try to connect it in my house it turns all the red lights onto the router and stops internet access for everyone else. so in order to use the internet i have to disable all networks and put and cable from the router into laptop to gain internet access. has anyone got any suggestions...
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 19-Feb-11 18:30:35
Print Post

Re: netgear broadband.

[re: suestedmond] [link to this post]

You have posted in the wrong section of the website, it should go under one of the hardware sections.

Exactly which lights go red on the router? Turning on all to red would be very clever, as some should only light up when something is plugged in.

Which model of netgear router is it, and what laptop - there maybe firmware or driver upgrades available.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Moderator billford
(moderator) Sat 19-Feb-11 20:12:28
Print Post

Closed

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Reposted here:

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/multiuser/t/3969627...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

bill@thinkbroadband.com ________________________Planes and Cars and ...________________________BQM
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to