User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User aquiss
(experienced) Tue 24-May-11 16:01:12
Print Post

Aquiss : Residential Family Value ADSL2+ packages launched

[link to this post]

Aquiss is pleased to announce the launch of our Residential Family Value ADSL2+ Broadband Packages.

The Aquiss Family Value ADSL2+ products come with a fixed usage allowance per month, starting from 10GB, static IP, monthly contracts and offered with no traffic management or traffic shaping by default.

The packages are provided directly over our interconnects to the Be Wholesale and Opal networks.

Further details can be found at http://www.aquiss.net/broadband-family-value.php

Standard User blueacid
(committed) Tue 12-Jul-11 00:17:11
Print Post

Re: Aquiss : Residential Family Value ADSL2+ packages launch

[re: aquiss] [link to this post]

If a customer signing up to one of these packages had both Opal and Be* available at their exchange, which would be used and why? Would there be any telling between either backhaul network?

Cheers,
Blueacid
=================================
Was on Xilo C&W LLU on MRCEN, Now Be* on MRARD.
Standard User Kimi
(knowledge is power) Tue 12-Jul-11 11:55:43
Print Post

[re: blueacid] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by blueacid:
If a customer signing up to one of these packages had both Opal and Be* available at their exchange, which would be used and why? Would there be any telling between either backhaul network?

If you had Be* at you're exchange wouldn't it be better to miss out the middleman?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The question whether objective truth can be attributed to human thinking is not a question of theory but is a practical question." - Karl Marx

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User adslmax
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 12-Jul-11 13:38:15
Print Post

[re: aquiss] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by aquiss:
Aquiss is pleased to announce the launch of our Residential Family Value ADSL2+ Broadband Packages.

The Aquiss Family Value ADSL2+ products come with a fixed usage allowance per month, starting from 10GB, static IP, monthly contracts and offered with no traffic management or traffic shaping by default.

The packages are provided directly over our interconnects to the Be Wholesale and Opal networks.

Further details can be found at http://www.aquiss.net/broadband-family-value.php

That pretty's good exspecially over samknows site had the new latest dates set for BT 21CN WBC ADSL2+ in many exchanges over the next 6 months had release yesterday. I can see shropshire exchanges had a new date set.

Mine is 30/9/2011 for ADSL2+ enabled date. That's a good news. Does it come with C&W including or seperator as I cannot see any date yet for C&W at my exchange yet (Cuckoo Oak) ?
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Tue 12-Jul-11 15:04:25
Print Post

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by adslmax:
Mine is 30/9/2011 for ADSL2+ enabled date. That's a good news. Does it come with C&W including or seperator as I cannot see any date yet for C&W at my exchange yet (Cuckoo Oak) ?
TYou seem to have gone completely crackers max, over this BT WBC-enablement, posting about it at every opportunity.

However, surely you can't have forgotten, there is no connection whatsoever between LLU supply from anyone and what BT Wholesale have.

That's what LLU means for something's sake!

How can BT WBC enablement include C & W LLU? Have BT bought C & W with only you aware of it?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
Standard User blueacid
(committed) Wed 13-Jul-11 00:14:48
Print Post

[re: Kimi] [link to this post]

I was merely curious about Aquiss's policy under that circumstance; I use Be* already smile

Cheers,
Blueacid
=================================
Was on Xilo C&W LLU on MRCEN, Now Be* on MRARD.
Standard User adebov
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 17-Jul-11 21:38:58
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
You seem to have gone completely crackers max,

Well he kept that quiet wink

Ade

ADSL2+ with BE
DL Sync around 4.8Mbps
UL Sync 1088kbps

DG834GT with DGTeam firmware
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sun 17-Jul-11 23:02:10
Print Post

[re: adebov] [link to this post]

Droll tongue.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
  Print Thread

Jump to