User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Invictel
(newbie) Tue 02-Aug-11 15:19:09
Print Post

New telephone number for Invictel Ltd

[link to this post]

Anyone using our old number to contact us should now use our new telephone number, which is 0333 101 0052.

Our opening times still remain 24/7

Regards,

Invictel Ltd
http://www.invictel.co.uk
Home and Business broadband and telephone packages.
Standard User CJT
(committed) Thu 25-Aug-11 20:18:54
Print Post

Re: New telephone number for Invictel Ltd

[re: Invictel] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Invictel:
Anyone using our old number to contact us should now use our new telephone number, which is 0333 101 0052.

Our opening times still remain 24/7

Regards,

Congratulations on using an 03 number! More ISP's need to do this.

On a small note, does someone need to update the website to show the number has changed?

CJT.

tongue

ON BT Total Broadband .

My Broadband Speed Test

[IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/986285088.png[/IMG]
Standard User DrTeeth
(knowledge is power) Sat 27-Aug-11 13:21:33
Print Post

Well done. Your site still shows an 0843 number. I see one of this numbers and run a mile...being the rip-off that they are.

You could be losing business daily!

DrT

Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Invictel
(learned) Mon 29-Aug-11 13:30:06
Print Post

[re: DrTeeth] [link to this post]

Thanks for the comments guys.

Problems with the 03 number meant we had to revert back to our original 0843 number. We understand that this isnt ideal in terms of customer service and we are currently trying to resolve the issues with the 03 number.

We are looking at 0800 numbers currently and this would obviously be even better than 03.

In the meantime, any customers who need to speak to us can always drop us an email with their phone number and we would always be happy to call back, if they did not want to use our 0843 number.

Regards,

Invictel.

Standard User uno
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 29-Aug-11 13:47:42
Print Post

In reply to a post by Invictel:
We are looking at 0800 numbers currently and this would obviously be even better than 03.

Not always. If someone is calling from a mobile, they are likely going to be charged for 0800 calls.

03 are included within minutes so would be free. If you're having problems with 03 numbers, why not get a geographic number too?

Matt

-
uno Broadband
t: 0808 221 8642
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Manchester Speedtest.net Host
Standard User TMCR
(regular) Mon 29-Aug-11 14:16:19
Print Post

As Uno points out - mobile users are charged heavily for calls to 0800 numbers, but would have 03 numbers as part of a call package.

It amazes me that companies have so many problems with non-geographical numbers. I used to connect anything up to 100 a day when 0870's started, 03 should be no more difficult, if anything a lot easier. It's all Internet webpage controlled these days.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Virgin Cable (L) at home
eclipse internet Business Bronze at work
Standard User DrTeeth
(knowledge is power) Mon 29-Aug-11 19:37:53
Print Post

[re: TMCR] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by TMCR:
As Uno points out - mobile users are charged heavily for calls to 0800 numbers, but would have 03 numbers as part of a call package.

I left a road-side motor recovery company as they used an 0800 number for the call-out service. They had not thought (duh) that if one is stuck with a car one is likely to be using a mobile and 0800 is therefore charged @ 40 p per min IIRC.

DrT

Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.
Standard User RandomJointer
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 29-Aug-11 19:48:13
Print Post

As Invictel have only been trading for a month, One is grateful for the update on the phone number.

I'm sure we are all grateful that invictel have also got the hang of how to trade as a referral agent within the rules on adslguide.

Edited by RandomJointer (Mon 29-Aug-11 19:50:53)

Standard User uno
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 30-Aug-11 04:04:01
Print Post

[re: DrTeeth] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by DrTeeth:
and 0800 is therefore charged @ 40 p per min IIRC.

The rate isn't fixed, but set by each provider. I believe that one or two don't charge anything for 0800 numbers but I think they are MVNOs instead of the actual provider.

Matt

-
uno Broadband
t: 0808 221 8642
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Manchester Speedtest.net Host
Moderator Sadoldman
(moderator) Tue 30-Aug-11 07:20:41
Print Post

[re: RandomJointer] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RandomJointer:
As Invictel have only been trading for a month, One is grateful for the update on the phone number.

I'm sure we are all grateful that invictel have also got the hang of how to trade as a referral agent within the rules on adslguide.

Cut it out RJ!

Your dislike of the smaller companies (those that are not BT that is) is well known to regular members, but this swipe was totally uncalled for. Nice axe...grind it elsewhere.

Sadoldman

Just a tad sad..a wee bit old...wink

don@thinkbroadband.com
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to