User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User tonytiger07
(newbie) Thu 15-Dec-11 12:54:58
Print Post

ADSL24 - Package Change History - Peak/Off Peak

[link to this post]

Hi.

I've been with ADSL24 for a number of years now, and I'm currently on the Home 30 package. I had been on the Home 3 (as I think it was then), but I'm convinced I moved up to Home30 due to changes in the peak/off-peak times - mainly around weekend usage. Did I just imagine that? Were weekends included in the peak times at some point in the past? Did everything change when they switched to murphx?

Looking at the current packages I can see that all weekend is off-peak - so I'm probably paying for a package I don't need. I'm just wondering how long I've been doing that, at £7 a month difference that's very annoying!
Standard User hareng
(learned) Fri 16-Dec-11 00:08:54
Print Post

Re: ADSL24 - Package Change History - Peak/Off Peak

[re: tonytiger07] [link to this post]

First off check your monthly usage and take it from there, we had to keep track of it.

Might have been the supplier changing and packages offered, but weekends was always off peak so was 8am to 12pm on 30/300 weekdays, then replaced with 8am to 12pm with the Home 30 around April 2009 Entanet based.
No idea on other packages, well after everyone left.
Standard User Adsl24
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 22-Dec-11 14:23:28
Print Post

Re: ADSL24 - Package Change History - Peak/Off Peak

[re: tonytiger07] [link to this post]

Hi,

We have always had weekends as off-peak. The only change a few years ago was that the off-peak changed form 10pm to midnight smile

You can always change your package should the Home 5 package suit?

James

James
ADSL24 Broadband
http://adsl24.co.uk

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to