User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User rhetherington
(member) Thu 15-Dec-11 12:55:06
Print Post

Which C&W reseller?

[link to this post]

I'm considering ADSL24 as have been with them previously and had no problems. Only moved away because Sky unbundled my exchange and C&W were taking forever.

But my minimum term with Sky is at an end and C&W have finally unbundled my exchange, so i'm looking.

All i need from my ISP is an Internet connection, so if any providers can shave off a bit of money for not providing email/webspace and minimal support that's a possibility.

I'd prefer a one-month contract. Any providers offering free activation on such?
Standard User iand
(experienced) Thu 15-Dec-11 18:39:38
Print Post

Re: Which C&W reseller?

[re: rhetherington] [link to this post]

check around the forums for who can install LLU for you. Used vivaciti before the move to sky, so you could try them. As for a deal, I think thats a phone call rather than the web site......

IanD
Standard User Adsl24
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 22-Dec-11 14:35:05
Print Post

[re: rhetherington] [link to this post]

We're currently offering free activation on our C&W LLU services so that may swing it for you. It's a 12 month contract but it only has a £25 exit fee to get out of the 12 month so still cheaper than a setup fee in any case! Doubt you will get free activation on a monthly contract smile

James
ADSL24 Broadband
http://adsl24.co.uk

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User rhetherington
(member) Sat 24-Dec-11 16:37:05
Print Post

[re: Adsl24] [link to this post]

Yeah, i figured free migration on a monthly contract was unlikely.

£25 escape sounds good and it would definitely convince me to sign up with you if i hadn't already done so a week ago. ^_^

Looking forward to being back on ADSL24. Never had a problem with you guys before.
  Print Thread

Jump to