User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User anything_but
(newbie) Mon 21-May-12 18:26:14
Print Post

Vivaciti LLU...How are they?

[link to this post]

Exchange now has TT LLU,but for obvious reasons i don`t want to go the whole hog and lump BB and the phone with `em!
So,been looking and seems that Vivaciti fits the bill for my BB (30 day contract,decent dl allowance).

Be handy to hear experiences from others before i use this MAC code. smile

Edited by anything_but (Mon 21-May-12 18:41:03)

Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 21-May-12 20:02:22
Print Post

Re: Vivaciti LLU...How are they?

[re: anything_but] [link to this post]

I use the TT LLU variant and speeds are constant all day all night. Been using them since around Feb and only a couple of outages that affected me in the early hours. Price will be going up from 22 June to £21 for the 100 GB FUP product but apart from that does what it says on the tin. Although with the price going up I will be checking around.

Tim
www.vivaciti.net & freenetname
Billion 7800 on 24 Meg Variety LLU
My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User anything_but
(newbie) Mon 21-May-12 20:30:00
Print Post

[re: Banger] [link to this post]

Yea,i did notice the price had gone up from £19 when i checked their website today. But can you get better for the new price then?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User warweezil
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 21-May-12 20:54:42
Print Post

My exchange has no LLU alternative so its a case of suck it up of revert to 8 meg. So a price rise at this point is rather annoying as my speed seems to be falling away towards adsl1 levels, although in fairness thats probably more to do with Flaky local infrastructure than Vivaciti, but the fact remains that If I cant get a satisfactory resolution I may as well just give up and go for a cheap as chips adsl1 package - it wont matter if my line continues to under-perform without any indication that Openreach have a clue about the issue/ can be bothered to actually fix it. No point in paying for a good connection for a stuffed up line.

Any ISP that thinks that selling my click traffic is acceptable is MisinPHORMed
VIVACITI Surfwise LLU - Finally free of the BTw crawl, but not of BT's speculative invoicing (AKA SFI charges)
SWPM a BT Group investment "Not Spot"

My Broadband Ping
Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 21-May-12 21:38:26
Print Post

Nope.

Tim
www.vivaciti.net & freenetname
Billion 7800 on 24 Meg Variety LLU
My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User Lazza
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 22-May-12 08:37:09
Print Post

Very happy with the service so far, can max my line out 24/7 if I so wished .... which I don't.

A couple of minor glitches now and again but nothing major to worry about. After several years of AAISP sterling, gold plated service I am more than happy with my choice of moving to Vivaciti.

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User mr2gti
(member) Sat 26-May-12 09:59:35
Print Post

[re: Lazza] [link to this post]

On the whole... they have been great. LLU Transformed my connection. Currently an issue though were Thursday early hours my connection went off... seems I have no broadband account with them. Someone has dropped a bollock.

Short Signatures will stop confusion... [censored]!
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Sat 26-May-12 19:40:40
Print Post

[re: mr2gti] [link to this post]

Hi,
Can you drop me a PM with your account details so I can see whats going on as I dont remember being told we have a slammed line.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User mr2gti
(member) Sun 27-May-12 13:05:17
Print Post

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by vivaciti:
Hi,
Can you drop me a PM with your account details so I can see whats going on as I dont remember being told we have a slammed line.

796098 is the ticket number... which I logged 9pm Friday night after reporting it by phone 5pm Friday. I then rang again 9.30am Saturday morning to report update... that's when I was told I had no valid Bob account. Still nothing right now.

Short Signatures will stop confusion... [censored]!
  Print Thread

Jump to