User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Sun 27-May-12 18:04:33
Print Post

List of BTW providers

[link to this post]

Hi dose anyone have a list of BTW providers due to the reent news here Id like to be prepared to move if i have to as my phone is with them but my broadband is with littlebigone FTTC (which obviously like most BB needs a BT based line) I dont want to go with BT retail as i think there expensive and had bad problems with them in the past so any recommendations for another provider, LBO do offer phone but its voip based and kinda like LLU were id lost my number if i ever left them.

All going well i wont have to change and also hope not because i like the post office a lot their cheap and only have a 1 month contract But i fear the switch to them using talktalk will make it impossible for me to use my current BB provider so ill will most likely have to

Thanks for any help Ash

littlebigone.com FTTC 62112/20752 kbps Bigtv+ IPTV Package + 3UK MBB Via Samsung GS2 5252Kbps/1608Kbps
Standard User uno
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 27-May-12 18:59:18
Print Post

Re: List of BTW providers

[re: acpsd775] [link to this post]

I very much suspect PO will do a WLR3 > WLR3 transfer, so to the customer, nothing changes at all (to those customers who have telephone only).

For the ones that have BB and telephone, I suspect they'll get MPF'd sooner or later much like what Sky and TT do.

The only difference is that PO would have been billed by BT whereas with the new solution, it would be BT > TT, TT > PO, PO > you.

Matt

uno Broadband
t: 0808 221 8642
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Manchester Speedtest.net Host

Edited by uno (Sun 27-May-12 18:59:43)

Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Sun 27-May-12 19:05:57
Print Post

[re: uno] [link to this post]

Ahh fair enough as i said id like to stay put, We get a good service from the PO so if that's what they'll do then its all good.

Thanks for the reply

Ash

littlebigone.com FTTC 62112/20752 kbps Bigtv+ IPTV Package + 3UK MBB Via Samsung GS2 5252Kbps/1608Kbps

[img]http://ubuntuone.com/0oew3MFS9Czb56DD6g5i8k[/img]

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative Adsl24
(isp) Sat 02-Jun-12 17:49:10
Print Post

[re: acpsd775] [link to this post]

We provide both ADSL and WLR3 landline packages based on the BTW network if you require this.

James
Technical Director, ADSL24

We supply ADSL, ADSL2+, LLU and FTTC VDSL2 services as well as cheap line rental and bundle deals!
Visit our website for the latest offers.
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Sat 02-Jun-12 19:48:00
Print Post

[re: Adsl24] [link to this post]

thanks for the reply ive had a look at your site and the price/contract is the same as i have with the PO so if the worst comes and ive got to change your the first i will look into smile

Ash

[img]http://ubuntuone.com/0oew3MFS9Czb56DD6g5i8k[/img]
  Print Thread

Jump to