User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User TheValk
(learned) Fri 01-Mar-13 15:10:45
Print Post

Help me makeup my mind.

[link to this post]

I have been a happy customer of ADSL24 for a number of years now finding them helpful when things go wrong and reliable as a service provider.
For the first time I am considering migrating away though.

I am at present on the FTTC Fibre 30 Pro package and am nearing the end of my 12month contract.
I am trying hard not to be seduced by the offers from the likes of Plusnet and BT who can provide both landline and Totally Unlimited Fibre Broadband (TM) for less than I pay now for a 30GB limit.
I know the limit is removed for weekends and evenings after 8:00pm but most of my usage is during weekdays and as of late I have been pushing those limits so it seems that something has to give.

I am not worried so much at paying a little over the odds for a superb service but I need the Gigs......
My quandary is to stay and hope that ADSL24 moves to totally unlimited or trust that BT has at last got its act together and is no longer the nightmare I left all those years ago.
Standard User TheValk
(learned) Wed 06-Mar-13 11:35:59
Print Post

Re: Help me makeup my mind.

[re: TheValk] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by TheValk:
I am not worried so much at paying a little over the odds for a superb service but I need the Gigs......
My quandary is to stay and hope that ADSL24 moves to totally unlimited or trust that BT has at last got its act together and is no longer the nightmare I left all those years ago.

Looks like Plusnet then.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Wed 13-Mar-13 12:46:18
Print Post

Re: Help me makeup my mind.

[re: TheValk] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by TheValk:
Looks like Plusnet then.
Seems a good plan.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 54.2/15.2Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to