User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User highlander317
(member) Fri 04-Apr-14 18:29:20
Print Post

Coms complete users please check

[link to this post]

Hi all

Finally after creating a ticket with coms on 25th March querying my phone bill, this morning I got a response, clearly the delay was possibly down to poor traffic shaping???? lol

A word of warning to all those who are on coms complete packages where you have a call allowance included in the monthly price.

CHECK YOUR BILLING FIGURES AND TOTAL UP MINUTES USED.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to you.

Firstly in terms of you free minutes bundle you should still receive 100 minutes of inclusive UK geographic calls per month. Looking at your most recent bills I can see that this has not been correctly calculated. I have raised a case with our systems team to investigate this and correct the issue going forward. In the interim to ensure you are not out of pocket as a result and in light of the lengthy delay in us responding to this query I have added a credit to your account to cover all call charges from your most recent two bills, this equates to £2.30 (+VAT) and will be added to your next bill.

In terms of the way the calls are displayed, you're absolutely right the current setup is far from ideal. The call charge files you can currently see and receive are tailored for our business and reseller customers and are not particularly user friendly for residential customers. This is something we're working on. We will be re-integrating the ability to view calls made up to the last 24 hours throughout the month into MyAccount very soon and hope to have this launched next week.

Not alot of money but with their current record with the traffic shaping etc, don't think I'll be the only person affected.
  Print Thread

Jump to