User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User ross1701
(regular) Sat 12-Apr-14 02:55:16
Print Post

Vivaciti?

[link to this post]

Is there anyone working at Vivaciti this week or are they all on holiday?

I was trying to migrate to them but wanted some more info first so I asked a question via their contact page on Monday about their broadband complete package which still hasn't been replied to.
Rather than delay further I decided to sign up to one of their broadband only packages on Thursday morning, only to fill in all of the required data and be met with a message saying that something had gone wrong and that my order would have to be manually processed and that I would be contacted shortly. Again, nothing from Vivaciti and its now Saturday.
Not exactly a good first impression is it?

Standard User user7423
(member) Sat 12-Apr-14 07:46:35
Print Post

Re: Vivaciti?

[re: ross1701] [link to this post]

There is definitely someone there, as I opened a support ticket earlier this week, which was answered.
Standard User Benjanyan
(learned) Sat 12-Apr-14 09:43:44
Print Post

Busy, I guess. They were really fast at replying to my questions last week but seemed much slower this week (only one message).

Due to supplier issues, my migration is delayed. 1 week in and still no date. frown Itching to get away from Coms Complete.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Molehusband
(regular) Sat 12-Apr-14 10:43:01
Print Post

[re: Benjanyan] [link to this post]

I enquired about their migration deal for Coms Complete customers this week but they hadn't had time to put together a full description of the package. It seemed a bit too back-of-an-envelope to feel comfortable with, so have put them on hold for now.

What info on the package did they supply to you?

ADSL24/Coms Complete DSL 100 [TalkTalk LLU]
Standard User Benjanyan
(learned) Sat 12-Apr-14 19:36:52
Print Post

[re: Molehusband] [link to this post]

Free migration, unlimited with no throttling, 1 month rolling contract, static IP and rental included for £26.40 a month. Not sure about phone costs; I don't use mine.

I agree with the envelope comment but I want to get rid of Coms and Vivaciti were the first on the scene.
Standard User nickscs
(member) Sat 12-Apr-14 20:39:24
Print Post

[re: Benjanyan] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Benjanyan:
Free migration, unlimited with no throttling, 1 month rolling contract, static IP and rental included for £26.40 a month.

yup, same as they told me. They also said 7 days lead time for MPF migration was a bit tight so gave me the 16th ( next wednesday) as provisional date. So hope all goes thru ok.
As to phone costs there is an pdf of phone costs on Vivaciti website available to download.
I too cannot wait to be shot of Coms, Shame that certain stupid , outdated ideas from Tiscali have arisen at Coms. RIP ADSL24.
Also agree with original poster, ( my-brain-hurts) absolutely spot on.

Edited by nickscs (Sat 12-Apr-14 20:41:38)

Standard User Kimi
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 12-Apr-14 20:59:41
Print Post

In reply to a post by ross1701:
Is there anyone working at Vivaciti this week or are they all on holiday?

He might be on holiday or poorly
Standard User partial
(committed) Sat 12-Apr-14 22:33:45
Print Post

[re: Kimi] [link to this post]

He?

Vivaciti Ltd is listed as Proposal To Strike off and Karl resigned as a director of what could be the latest vehicle? J and V Data Services, a few weeks ago

Edited by partial (Sat 12-Apr-14 22:37:24)

Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 13-Apr-14 00:12:37
Print Post

[re: partial] [link to this post]

Hmmm this doesn't bode well. I wonder if Daisy will take migrations onto their business product?

Tim
www.vivaciti.net & freenetname
Billion 7800 on 24 Meg Variety LLU
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/button/13914...
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sun 13-Apr-14 00:38:22
Print Post

[re: Banger] [link to this post]

Strange.

See this post dated 19 March when partial pointed out the vivaciti strike-off imminence. Yet he resigned as a director of the new company on 17 March. The remaining director was appointed on 15 February.

There could be many legitimate reasons for this.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 58.7/14.6Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to