User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User highlander317
(member) Tue 22-Apr-14 17:04:48
Print Post

Call COMS for entertainment lol

[link to this post]

Just called COMS, went into one, mentioning about Paul Richens lack of response in a week.
Really only called to find out what state my account is in and what would be owed if I left today. Poor guy had no idea of what to say.
Proper shower of poop
Full steam ahead on the migration. Been told to write all my complaints down in an email stating I wish to leave and express the terms of the contract have not been upheld by COMS due to throttling etc and it will go to higher management lol yeah right

I only want to leave
Standard User highlander317
(member) Tue 22-Apr-14 17:22:44
Print Post

Re: Call COMS for entertainment lol

[re: highlander317] [link to this post]

Just called Vivaciti to see how I move over to them to be told that a charge will now be involved, £45+vat, so my time with COMS may be a little longer than wanted, unless COMS become very apologetic for the s**t service over the last few months and pay for it for me. lol

No option but to migrate with a cost, full LLU should come with a health warning as it will seriously damage you mind
Standard User Benjanyan
(learned) Tue 22-Apr-14 18:06:02
Print Post

Re: Call COMS for entertainment lol

[re: highlander317] [link to this post]

I didn't mind being on full LLU with ADSL24. This time last year, I had no idea it'd go so wrong so fast. frown

Still, it's interesting what Vivaciti said; it's the first I've head of it. I believe us initial Vivaciti MPF migraters are still waiting for news.

On Coms at the moment, I route everything through OpenVPN to a virtual private server I have so I don't get throttled. tongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to