User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User martthefart1
(regular) Mon 11-Aug-14 17:01:43
Print Post

Vivaciti Accounts double billing

[link to this post]

any one going off the surfwise package to the new enta package BEWARE im still getting invoices for my old account and payment is taken out of bank im on-going with Vivaciti Accounts as to sort out this mess , the invoices as vivacity on them so look carefully , I would have thought that vivacity would have cancel old DD but no, so were does this leave me?????? any ideas?
Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 11-Aug-14 19:28:29
Print Post

Re: Vivaciti Accounts double billing

[re: martthefart1] [link to this post]

Getting one invoice which changed from surfwise to unlimited adsl2+ and same price using same DD.

Tim
www.vivaciti.net & freenetname
Billion 7800 on 24 Meg Enta
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/button/14044...
(regular) Mon 11-Aug-14 19:32:25
Print Post

[re: Banger] [link to this post]

that's what I thought till I was getting my old invoice and the new dd, I started a new service again with vivacity, I presumed the old invoice for surfwise would be cancelled by vivacity but daisy is still using the old invoice to take money of me?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lazza
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 11-Aug-14 19:49:48
Print Post

In reply to a post by martthefart1:
any one going off the surfwise package to the new enta package BEWARE im still getting invoices for my old account and payment is taken out of bank im on-going with Vivaciti Accounts as to sort out this mess , the invoices as vivacity on them so look carefully , I would have thought that vivacity would have cancel old DD but no, so were does this leave me?????? any ideas?

Direct Debit Guarantee covered so simply claim it back. wink
(regular) Mon 11-Aug-14 20:15:10
Print Post

[re: Lazza] [link to this post]

I contact the bank is it ?vivacity said daisy is invoicing me and they stole my money
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 11-Aug-14 20:47:24
Print Post

I doubt that anyone said someone was stealing your money.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 56.6/14.1Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
(regular) Mon 11-Aug-14 23:24:04
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

if some takes your money without your permission what do u call it? mistake ? theft? daisy knows im not there customer im with enta with vivacity , I tried phoning daisy no reply , ive had a full explanation of vivacity and im happy with there response and they copyied me in on the email sent to daisy so to me ITS THEFT and I was trying to warn others of daisy scam
Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Aug-14 01:10:35
Print Post

I have read about this before with daisy and chasing customers for money, but contact the bank and the dd gurantee should cover this and get it cancelled.

Tim
www.vivaciti.net & freenetname
Billion 7800 on 24 Meg Enta
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/button/14044...
Standard User Lazza
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 12-Aug-14 10:10:46
Print Post

I contact the bank is it ?vivacity said daisy is invoicing me and they stole my money

Go to your local branch in person if you can and present them with the facts and ask for an immediate repayment of the amounts they've taken into your A/C. The bank HAVE to do this immediately under the Direct Debit Guarantee. You could also do this over the phone but I'd advise doing it in person.

Now, if you really wanted Vivaciti to sit up and pay attention to your grievances with them and taken monies they are not entitled to from your bank A/C then under the DDG you can legally & lawfully reclaim ANY money paid to them for up to the last *6* years without any questions whatsoever.

Trust me, if you were to reclaim let's say the last 12 months worth of payments to them I'm sure they would sort this out for you immediately. laugh Once they settle your claim to your satisfaction then it would be right and proper to then repay them the money that they were entitled to obviously.

It's easy and as I said, your bank HAS to do it there and then. wink

An excellent video on your rights and how to go about this here:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eO4xFXjkhA&list=UUL...

Edited by Lazza (Tue 12-Aug-14 10:18:33)

Standard User Lazza
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 12-Aug-14 10:14:09
Print Post

vivacity said daisy is invoicing me and they stole my money

Also .... If the money has been taken via DD - Whose name is on the said DD?

If you had a DD with Vivaciti I cannot for the life of me see how Daisy could have accessed this DD to remove money from your A/C. Only Vivaciti could have done this, *if* (NOT for 1 minute suggesting that they have!) they have provided the details to Daisy then that is a very serious situation.

Edited by Lazza (Tue 12-Aug-14 10:16:02)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to