User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User bernado
(regular) Sat 16-May-15 21:17:13
Print Post

Pulse8 Fibre - anyone got it

[link to this post]

I've just seen that Pulse8 do an unlimited 38/10 fibre and line rental package for £38, which seems great value and only £4 more than my current ADSL2 and line rental cost (with 2 different suppliers). Can anyone tell me if there is any throttling or any restrictions that may effect streaming/gaming etc? I'm very tempted by this one I have to say but don't really know anything about Pulse8, other than a handfull of positive reviews I've seen

Thanks
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Sat 16-May-15 22:22:47
Print Post

Re: Pulse8 Fibre - anyone got it

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

TBH it doesn't look good value, for example more expensive than Sky http://www.sky.com/shop/b/broadband-fibre
Standard User bernado
(regular) Sat 16-May-15 22:36:43
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

I suppose compared to Sky you're right, don't think I want to be locked in to a contract and release my phone to them though (I jumped ship from BE when they took O2 over). My current contract free connection isn't exactly bargain basement either when compared to the big hitters, so taking that into account it seems pretty good to me for a contract free arrangement.

Edited by bernado (Sat 16-May-15 22:38:47)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User tommy45
(knowledge is power) Sat 16-May-15 23:22:01
Print Post

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

I see that the useage cap's have gone or going, The bare line rental of £6.00 Sounds a good deal if you don't use the land line for making lots of calls , but £38 inc line rental isn't bad at all for a rolling monthly FTTC 40/10 contract, no web blocking or censorship, they state no throttling , if things didn't pan out there's no 12 or 18mths min term to worry about

Edited by tommy45 (Sat 16-May-15 23:26:05)

Print Thread

Jump to