User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User bernado
(member) Sat 15-Aug-15 10:25:46
Print Post

Uno Broadband

[link to this post]

Has anyone had any dealings with Uno's customer service systems? I sent them a sales enquiry about transferring my Xilo broadband over to a combined phone and broadband package a while ago which was initially responded to very quickly requesting further clarification, which I gave.
Three follow ups from me and a week later and no further response back.

This seems a bit odd as my experience with communications with their affiliated Xilo company has always been top rate, though that would have been via technical support and not sales as this is.
Standard User user7423
(committed) Sun 16-Aug-15 06:58:16
Print Post

Re: Uno Broadband

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

I, same as yourself in the past, have only had the odd dealing with customer service / support when it was a technical issue, not a sales enquiry, so cannot help much with that, but whenever I have had to contact them in the past (not very often), I have always had quick replies.
Standard User caley
(member) Sun 16-Aug-15 08:25:24
Print Post

I switched over to Uno from Xilo on 4th August and anytime I've contacted them with queries and info they have always responded quickly so unsure why it would be any different for you. Have you tried phoning?

Caley.

Lost a Pet?
Remember them forever at
Caley's Pet Remembrance Tributes
www.petremembrance.co.uk

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User sylphe
(newbie) Thu 10-Sep-15 00:04:05
Print Post

[re: caley] [link to this post]

I've had reasonably fast replies through their website ticket system, but no response at all to anything I've sent by email from 2 different addresses.
Standard User caley
(member) Thu 10-Sep-15 07:17:35
Print Post

[re: sylphe] [link to this post]

What I find surprising is that when I was with Xilo and I sent a ticket in, it didn't matter what time of the day or night it was Matt always responded very very quickly and I'm convinced Matt never went to bed. Now I'm with UNO, who are the same company, the response time has increased quite a bit but they do responded which I suppose is the important bit.

Lost a Pet?
Remember them forever at
Caley's Pet Remembrance Tributes
www.petremembrance.co.uk
Standard User bernado
(member) Thu 10-Sep-15 08:00:07
Print Post

[re: caley] [link to this post]

I have to say this is a bit disappointing, after my previous ticket was closed unanswered I raised a new one a few days ago and again, nothing back apart from the auto reply acknowledgement. Maybe me transferring a Xilo legacy broadband only product to their combined Uno phone and broadband service isn't commercially appealing to them.
I suppose there might be a problem with the ticketing system but either way, sadly time to look elsewhere now I guess.

Edited by bernado (Thu 10-Sep-15 08:05:19)

Standard User ado
(newbie) Thu 10-Sep-15 19:20:27
Print Post

I joined as a new phone and broadband customer on 25th August, raised a ticket about my SNR at 17:33 the same day and received a response at 17:45. The problem was fixed at 10am the next day and they sent me an email about it at 10:16. So I don't know if it is because I am a new customer but the response to my tickets both pre- and post- joining has been pretty good.

I am slightly concerned that Matt seems to be the only one answering the tickets! But at least its different to Plusnet where 5 people could respond to a ticket with not one of them sorting the issue out.
Standard User uno
(knowledge is power) Thu 10-Sep-15 20:28:43
Print Post

This just does not sound right as if you've got a email ID, we have your message and will reply.

What is the email ID? Sometimes people don't get notifications via email that there has been a response due to overzealous spam protection but there's nothing that will tell us that may have happened.

Matt

uno Communications
t: 0800 520 0345
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Sheffield Speedtest.net Host
Standard User uno
(knowledge is power) Thu 10-Sep-15 20:29:36
Print Post

[re: sylphe] [link to this post]

What is the email ID that you would have received on us confirming receipt of the message.

Matt

uno Communications
t: 0800 520 0345
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Sheffield Speedtest.net Host
Standard User bernado
(member) Thu 10-Sep-15 20:59:43
Print Post

[re: uno] [link to this post]

Yes did check spam folder but nothing there.
First enquiry email id 2015-08-07-P818, responded to following day by Tom for further clarrification which was sent, then various attempts by me trying to establish contact before receipt of ticket closure notification due to lack of activity 2 weeks later.
2nd enquiry email id Email ID: 2015-09-05-M680 - nothing received subsequent to receipt of confirmation
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to