User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User bernado
(member) Sat 12-Dec-15 10:34:31
Print Post

Uno - Outstanding customer service

[link to this post]

Having been a long time Xilo broadband customer I've always found their customer service to be very good, though never much needed it. However my recent experience of Uno's customer service deserves a wider recognition as it was exemplary.

I migrated my existing phone/line rental and broadband services to Uno last Friday and whilst phone service was continuous, broadband was out. After extensive testing it was pretty apparrant the problem wasn't my end but exchange based, convincing BT of this however was less than straight forwards and took quite a few days to rectify.

This sounds like an unusual backdrop to a bouquet but I have to say the team at Uno were nothing less than outstanding in their handling of this. Many of my submitted ticket updates were out of hours (some late evening) but I had responses back often within the hour. They pushed BT constantly and passed on updates to me regularly, remaining in touch when nothing new to add.

This was at a time when some family difficulties at home added complications but Matt and Thomas were sensitive to this which helped make a stressful situation less so.
Happily things are all sorted now after someone at the exchange finally plugged the right widget in!

If anyone at Uno read this they should be proud of themselves and I wish them seasons greetings. Though I fear even as Matt is serving up dinner on Xmas day, he'll still have one eye on the Uno Batphonesmile

Edited by bernado (Sat 12-Dec-15 12:39:04)

Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 12-Dec-15 13:52:01
Print Post

Re: Uno - Outstanding customer service

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

Well done Matt and Thomas. smile

Tim
www.xilo.net & freenetname
Billion 7800 on 24 Meg LLU
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/results.html...
Standard User AdrianPH
(regular) Sat 12-Dec-15 14:08:56
Print Post

In reply to a post by bernado:
If anyone at Uno read this they should be proud of themselves and I wish them seasons greetings. Though I fear even as Matt is serving up dinner on Xmas day, he'll still have one eye on the Uno Batphonesmile

I don't believe Matt goes home. I think he has a hotplate and Wok on his desk and a sleeping bag under it.))

UNO FTTC : Synch : 80/20 : Grade A : Download 75.31.Mb/s : Upload 18.71 Mb/s : ping 10 ms

BQM

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User uno
(knowledge is power) Sat 12-Dec-15 17:59:58
Print Post

[re: AdrianPH] [link to this post]

We do have a hotplate.... but it takes so long to warm up, it's normally just a salad wink

Matt

uno Communications
t: 0800 520 0345
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Sheffield Speedtest.net Host
Standard User DrTeeth
(knowledge is power) Sat 12-Dec-15 21:41:46
Print Post

[re: AdrianPH] [link to this post]

LOLZ, a sleeping bag? Matt does not sleep.

They are brill.

DrT.

Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.
Standard User caley
(member) Sun 13-Dec-15 06:56:12
Print Post

I wholeheartedly agree with all that's said about UNO and Matt. I've been on the end of their customer service and can honestly say through experience it's the bees knees and be under no illusion it's Matt that keeps it there with his tenacity in approaching a problem whether it's day or night.

Caley.

Lost a Pet?
Remember them forever at
Caley's Pet Remembrance Tributes
www.petremembrance.co.uk
  Print Thread

Jump to