User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User OCdragon
(experienced) Tue 26-Apr-16 16:08:55
Print Post

Is Aquiss "Landline" OK instead of BT's?

[link to this post]

Sorry to have asked this question instead of ISP's broadband questions in this Forum. However I am thinking of moving my existing BT Landline to the Aquiss's Landline due to cost reasons (both Line Rental & Connection Fees) while keeping my FTTC broadband with Plusnet. I'm NOT in phone contract with BT and Aquiss has monthly line contract and does seem to giving me "reasonable" phone connection charges, in particular some International's Mobile Numbers that I have often used. Beside Aquiss's broadband reviews are generally good as well.

Previously I was interested in Pulse8's landline for their even cheaper calls in general but it does not give that particular "cheaper" International's Mobile and 0845/0800 like Aquiss does.
So would the Aquiss's landline and customer services are both as good as its broadband?

Many thanks

Intel E4300 OC with 2GB RAMs,Speedtouch 585 Modem/Router and Windows 7 Pro !
Current ISP: Plusnet FTTC
Standard User aquiss
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 28-Apr-16 10:13:04
Print Post

Re: Is Aquiss "Landline" OK instead of BT's?

[re: OCdragon] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by OCdragon:
Sorry to have asked this question instead of ISP's broadband questions in this Forum. However I am thinking of moving my existing BT Landline to the Aquiss's Landline due to cost reasons (both Line Rental & Connection Fees) while keeping my FTTC broadband with Plusnet. I'm NOT in phone contract with BT and Aquiss has monthly line contract and does seem to giving me "reasonable" phone connection charges, in particular some International's Mobile Numbers that I have often used. Beside Aquiss's broadband reviews are generally good as well.

Previously I was interested in Pulse8's landline for their even cheaper calls in general but it does not give that particular "cheaper" International's Mobile and 0845/0800 like Aquiss does.
So would the Aquiss's landline and customer services are both as good as its broadband?

Many thanks

Our phone services are in house via the same team that handles the broadband, therefore the customer service experience should be shared. Our phone services are brought wholesale directly via BT, thus are WLR based services.

Martin Pitt
Aquiss Limited
http://www.aquiss.net

Unlimited Family Broadband Packages : http://www.aquiss.net/broadband-unlimited.php
Standard User OCdragon
(experienced) Fri 29-Apr-16 10:51:11
Print Post

[re: aquiss] [link to this post]

That is very reasurring, thanks you!

Intel E4300 OC with 2GB RAMs,Speedtouch 585 Modem/Router and Windows 7 Pro !
Current ISP: Plusnet FTTC

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User CJT
(experienced) Fri 13-May-16 21:38:01
Print Post

[re: OCdragon] [link to this post]

I have signed up to Aquiss for both Landline and Broadband and have been very pleased with the process so far. Martin has been extremely knowledgeable and has answered all my questions.

I am waiting on Open Reach to install both the landline and broadband next week

smile

CJT.

Awaiting new FTTC Install
  Print Thread

Jump to