User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User blfamily
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 09-Aug-16 21:01:01
Print Post

Fibre Pro Prices

[re: gmoorc] [link to this post]

Prices

Fibre 40/10 i 100 - 500GB 8pm - 8am Check availability £22.49 - £29.50
Fibre+ 80/20 i 100 - 500GB 8pm - 8am Check availability £23.49 - £29.99
Fibre Pro 40/10 i Unmetered Unmetered Check availability £29.99
Fibre+ Pro 80/20 i Unmetered Unmetered Check availability £34.99

Only downside is when I put my number in the checker I only get the top 2, which might change?

Phone is £9.99 a month extra. Calls are cheap & no rip off connection charges either

Provided using the Talk Talk Business network, our Fibre+ Pro packages are available to all exchanges that are enabled for VDSL services and that are on the TTB LLU network.

An assured rate of 15Mb is provided with the service (where the line rate is higher).

Static IP as standard.

Fibre+ Pro is suited for high usage with an unmetered bandwidth allowance.

Service is based on a 12 month term at the installation address. Suitable for lines capable of no more than 80Mb (20Mb upstream).

250MB of shared email and webspace is provided allowing an unlimited amount of email addresses and hosting for one real domain name.

We do not enforce any traffic management, or blocked ports. Your connection is delivered as it should be.

Steve

Edited by blfamily (Tue 09-Aug-16 21:16:58)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 09-Aug-16 21:07:42
Print Post

Re: Fibre Pro Prices

[re: blfamily] [link to this post]

Where are those from? They don't seem to be on the uno website.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 57825/13835kbps @ 600m. - BQM
Standard User blfamily
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 09-Aug-16 21:09:56
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

https://www.uno.net.uk/packages/fibre-broadband/

Don't use the phone number checker!

Steve

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User PhilipD
(experienced) Tue 09-Aug-16 21:26:31
Print Post

Hi

Plus VAT as well. There is small text to say VAT excluded, so add 20%.

What is the difference between this and just buying the service directly from TalkTalk business?

Regards

Phil

Edited by PhilipD (Tue 09-Aug-16 21:28:33)

Standard User bet_here
(member) Tue 09-Aug-16 21:37:45
Print Post

[re: PhilipD] [link to this post]

12 month vs. 2 year contract?
Standard User blfamily
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 09-Aug-16 21:45:40
Print Post

[re: PhilipD] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by PhilipD:
Plus VAT as well. There is small text to say VAT excluded, so add 20%.

Stops hanging out the "Welcome to Uno Fibre Pro" bunting.

To answer PhillipD's question, not much - TTB LLU has a £58 setup charge and charges £47 a month on a 24 month contract (prices rounded up)
The small print
4 months cost comparison based on full price of TalkTalk Business' Complete Superpowered fibre (£30.00/month for 24 months plus £16.95/month line rental, £7.99 router delivery charge and 24 months min. term) compared to standard online price of BT Business' Premium Infinity + calls at £48/month for 24 months, plus £21.20/month line rental, plus £8.50/ month for 5 static IP's 24 months min. term, £8.00 hub delivery Price comparison excludes new line installation. All prices are exclusive of VAT and correct at 01.08.16. See legal section for full terms and conditions.

I've dropped Uno Sales a question and asking for a quote, will see what is what with that.

Steve
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 09-Aug-16 21:57:01
Print Post

OK, I found them before using your link.

Those are not the Talk Surf Fibre packages. They are the existing ones. Click the "i" against any - top two provided using BT Wholesale, the other two by TTB.

The Talk Surf page (line rental included) still says "Coming soon" and "Pre-register" for the Fibre option.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.

Edited by RobertoS (Tue 09-Aug-16 22:04:11)

Standard User vimto_girl
(committed) Tue 09-Aug-16 23:14:48
Print Post

Hi Bob, see my earlier post
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 09-Aug-16 23:27:43
Print Post

[re: vimto_girl] [link to this post]

AH yes smile. I saw what you said about the Twitter post, but forgot about it. Sorry.

I wonder however if the two may not be the same? It sounds odd to have two such similar announcements in the pipe-line. Pro does of course also require line rental (not necessarily from uno AIUI), whereas TalkTalk Surf has line rental included.

I noted the poster did change the Subject for that price list. Rather confusingly I thought.

Standard User vimto_girl
(committed) Tue 09-Aug-16 23:59:28
Print Post

You mean the broadband products may be identical for the end-user? Maybe. We can safely assume both will use TTB backhaul, beyond that I personally have no idea. At least Uno are usually transparent when asked, unlike some others (based on the time I joined as a customer).
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to