User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | [12] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User 4M2
(knowledge is power) Tue 01-Nov-16 13:20:49
Print Post

Re: Enta Congestion

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

What will you do, perhaps take a one month BTw minimum term broadband deal with another provider, keeping your line rental with Pulse8, and then check your options again in a month or two? That's if Matt and the crew at uno can not sort the issue out in the short term...
Standard User professor973
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 01-Nov-16 13:24:52
Print Post

[re: 4M2] [link to this post]

Already jumped keeping line with P8. Costing me again, which could have been avoided if I was aware of Enta problems and hung on, or Uno database was working properly, which it seems they are leaving as is.

Edited by professor973 (Tue 01-Nov-16 13:28:58)

Standard User ISPtech
(newbie) Tue 23-Jan-18 00:25:06
Print Post

[re: aquiss] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by aquiss:
It's all Martin mate in your email, you come across as decent chap... etc, etc...

I'm going to leave this thread as engage no further, but feel a right of reply on behalf of Aquiss was needed. I wish you well.

Dear Martin, as a company director I'd like to offer my advice.... whilst I admire your efforts to engage personally with your customers, I feel you're not really helping yourself or your company.

Having a company director becoming embroiled in customer complaints on an online forum, for all to see, doesn't project a very professional image. Surely it would be wiser to leave this task to your technical support, customer service or complaints department to deal with via your company's normal channels.

I realise it must be very annoying and frustrating to witness individuals 'bad mouthing' your company on a forum, but retaliation usually just ends up making the situation worse. Maybe it would be better to simply direct them to your customer support department.

I hope you were able to resolve this customer's issue amicably and I wish you all the best for the future.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ferretuk
(member) Tue 23-Jan-18 13:49:54
Print Post

[re: ISPtech] [link to this post]

Wow - Is it really necessary to reply to a post from over 12 months ago to offer your 'advice'?

AAISP Home::1 Terabyte | IPv4 BQM | IPv6 BQM | AAISP VOIP | ER-Lite Router | Unifi AC-Lite Wifi AP
Standard User fredfox
(experienced) Tue 23-Jan-18 16:15:49
Print Post

[re: ferretuk] [link to this post]

Take a look at the posters history.

Pipex
Nildram
UKFSN
Be *
Xilo / Uno
Now -> Zen and BT

Fibre is here ! FTTP smile
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | [12] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to