User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User professor973
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 28-Oct-16 11:22:55
Print Post

Re: Enta Congestion

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

I can't mate - There is something blocking migration on my line, and My current supplier is the one who should help by contacting OR.
Standard User 23Prince
(member) Fri 28-Oct-16 11:25:03
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by professor973:
I can't mate - There is something blocking migration on my line, and My current supplier is the one who should help by contacting OR.

Well you can always ask OFCOM to get involved.

Or - if you really want to get away. Back in the day it was a case of customer force by doing a cease on the PSTN and then reconnecting with someone else.

These days, not the best way to go about it.
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 28-Oct-16 11:31:55
Print Post

My last migration TO them got classed as a cease - So naturally, keeping in character I caused a few sparks. Went off half cocked in anger which initially looked bad on my previous supplier, though I hope I have made it clear enough times, that they were one of the best. All this has come about by wanting to upgrade to FTTC. My last provider could not supply it as I was LLU at the time, so I left - Got clobbered with a cease, fully intending to return to them once converted back to BTW based for their FTTC. - As you see, still chasing my tail and suffering real bad evening congestion.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User 23Prince
(committed) Fri 28-Oct-16 11:35:26
Print Post

All that aside mate.

The connection is not up to standard,

The company have not appeared to have demonstrated "reasonable care and skill" and certainly not in their dealings with you (if public responses are to go by anyway)

The legislation that applies here is the Consumer Right Act of 2015. I am sure they have a Solicitor on retainer who would be well aware of how this will pan out already.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/contents...
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 28-Oct-16 11:45:51
Print Post

[re: aquiss] [link to this post]

AT that point - My line HAD ALREADY TRANSFERRED - I was simply asking if I STILL needed to give notice of a month AS PER YOUR CONTRACT. HOW could it be seen as retention AFTER I moved - Once again I am the one wrong when ignored - I can only suggest one of us gets more sleep - In the meantime, I will try and break a habit of a lifetime and not get banned again!

Edited by professor973 (Fri 28-Oct-16 11:55:58)

(fountain of knowledge) Fri 28-Oct-16 14:08:42
Print Post

It is not for another supplier to get involved in my problems. Are you telling me you have done all the checks with OR that Plusnet did for their customer, with a result of no flags/tags etc?
Standard User aquiss
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 28-Oct-16 14:36:55
Print Post

In reply to a post by professor973:
Are you telling me you have done all the checks with OR......with a result of no flags/tags etc?

Yes. If I do pre-line check on your number, there is nothing stopping a migration within OR systems.

Martin Pitt
Aquiss Limited
http://www.aquiss.net

Unlimited Family Broadband Packages : http://www.aquiss.net/broadband-unlimited.php
Standard User 23Prince
(committed) Fri 28-Oct-16 14:52:37
Print Post

There you go then, There's your way out. The rest will sort itself out
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 28-Oct-16 16:44:56
Print Post

Thanks Martin - Oh well, seems a few of us cannot go where we want frown
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Fri 28-Oct-16 17:26:58
Print Post

In reply to a post by 23Prince:
There you go then, There's your way out. The rest will sort itself out
What way out? Aquiss haven't been stopping him as far as can be seen.

It's uno say he can't migrate to them for whatever the reason. Aren't you having the same problem with Plusnet and wanting to go to uno? - Edit - rivagezza! End of edit.

The finger points at that checker uno are using.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 57825/13835kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Edited by RobertoS (Fri 28-Oct-16 17:29:14)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to