User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User user7423
(committed) Sun 10-Sep-17 08:59:32
Print Post

Re: Uno TTB SMPF + Uno WLR3 SOHO

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

Another ex Xilo and returned back to Uno this year happy customer, also have had my web hosting with Xilo for a about 4 years now to.
Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Sep-17 02:54:12
Print Post

[re: uno] [link to this post]

I STILL have the emails AND bank account records to prove different, AS I posted at the time.
I have never said I was charged. The problem was you DENIED overcharging in the first place and I had proof when Uno tried to make me look a liar, thing a quick bill reassessment would not get noticed, but the first had gone to my bank, a record I still have showing IP charge. But no matter, you have blocked my number the same as others that have had a pop. and I am happy where I am.

Standard User uno
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Sep-17 09:05:06
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

The bank records do not prove any different - you are confusing two completely different invoices and despite explaining this, you still refuse to accept this.

Your statement posted shows a debit of £23.62 on 1st September. That was for the invoice we sent you mid-August due 14 days later. We processed that on 26th August and as per our emails, will be debited from your account on or shortly after the due date. It was on 1st September. We only ever issued you one invoice for £23.62 - that being it.

I have checked the original thread and the ticket you opened on the day after the invoice had already been corrected. In the thread, I never did so, in fact the opposite and on the ticket you only referenced the IP, which again, had never been billed. As shown on the original items you posted, no charge is showing for the IP.

In fact, chargeable options like caller ID don't show their charges as the costs are built in to the monthly cost. So let's work it out.

£18.74 was the base monthly cost, plus your opted add-on of caller display for 60p. As we work out the pro-rata period for the 4 days up to the 30 days notice, that is done as follows:

(18.74 + 0.60) / 30*4 = £2.58

Plus the cease fee of £40 as you within 12 months of starting the service as per the product info, terms and price list.

As I said in the original thread, VAT was added incorrectly and removed within a minute or two automatically. A revised email with PDF attachment was sent. Whilst you may not have received it, we did send it and have the mail logs to your email provider to show it was accepted.

Totalling £42.58 (£2.58 + £40.00). Originally invoiced was £8.52 VAT, totalling £51.10 but revised moments later was £0.52 VAT, totalling £43.10 which was debited on or shortly after 14th September.

With that above calculation from what you originally posted, shows that no IP was billed. Your first three invoices were all for £19.34, all showing "IP Addresses: 1 Static IP" but again with no cost.

This is also confirmed your original order confirmation sent to you on the day you signed up as below.

Order Number: xxxxxxxxx

Product/Service: TTB (MPF) - Talk Surf 100GB
xxxxxxxxx
IP Addresses: 1 Static IP
Care Level: Standard
Router: No Router - I'll supply my own
Directory Listing: Ex-Directory
Caller Display: Yes
Call Waiting: No
Call Divert: No
Call Barring: No
Ring Back When Free: No
Anonymous Call Rejection: No
Choose to Refuse: No
1571 Voicemail: No
Withhold Number All Calls: No
First Payment Amount: £19.34
Recurring Amount: £19.34
Billing Cycle: Monthly

At no stage have you ever been billed an IP and to date, you claim we invoiced you for that but the invoice you posted does not show it.

Finally, we've not blocked you. You keep repeating it but without any factual evidence. As has already been proven, someone else had similar issues in the past which turned out to be an issue with their phone line. They had their provider sort that and then they could order. They called us after they were seeing the issue and we'd have not known their details prior. We don't have the facility to do what you claim and if simply repeating the same thing over and over makes what you're saying more believable, please go ahead.

Matt

uno Communications
t: 0333 773 7700
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Sheffield Speedtest.net Host

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User 4M2
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Sep-17 13:49:23
Print Post

In reply to a post by uno:
...cease fee of £40... [to which] ...VAT was added incorrectly and removed within a minute or two automatically.

Have you fixed that bug? Guess you don't charge many cease fees though...
Standard User uno
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Sep-17 13:50:11
Print Post

[re: 4M2] [link to this post]

Yes (and no, only when we have to).

Matt

uno Communications
t: 0333 773 7700
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Sheffield Speedtest.net Host
Standard User 4M2
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Sep-17 13:59:11
Print Post

That's good, the issue that may have caused confusion has been resolved smile
Standard User AdrianPH
(committed) Mon 11-Sep-17 15:27:37
Print Post

[re: bernado] [link to this post]

Likewise .

I had no problem joining Xilo on an LLU service years ago and likewise no issue on leaving them .

All billing was totally accurate and transparent.

Coming back later and joining Uno for a fibre service was the same, everything was done as stated on the web page , no problem with phone line / numbers and the accounting is as always perfectly clear .
Standard User derekdel
(committed) Tue 12-Sep-17 22:51:58
Print Post

[re: AdrianPH] [link to this post]

Same here also a very happy Uno customer, The few times I have had the pleasure of contacting them by either phone or normally a ticket its been a fast response. Oh and I do mean REALLY FAST!.

My ping is boringly consistent to a point its completely flatlined at such a low level I sometimes think the thinkbroadband BQM doesnt work! Needless to say it just works, all day, everyday fast fast fast!
My ping is less than half the erratic offering by another provider on here.

Billing is emailed out and crystal clear what's being charged and when its coming out.

I had to pay for a within 12 months contract cancellation fee to a service supplied by Uno. This was cancelled [migration] for personal reason and nothing to do with the service. I knew about it and had to pay it. Plain and simple!

I am way out of my contract period and have no intentions of moving.

My other line on the other hand [BT] has a ping on the BQM thats has more colour on it than one of Andrews shirts!
Standard User AdrianPH
(committed) Wed 13-Sep-17 19:23:05
Print Post

[re: derekdel] [link to this post]

PING bbc.co.uk (212.58.244.22): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 212.58.244.22: seq=0 ttl=56 time=8.752 ms
64 bytes from 212.58.244.22: seq=1 ttl=56 time=8.476 ms
64 bytes from 212.58.244.22: seq=2 ttl=56 time=8.513 ms
64 bytes from 212.58.244.22: seq=3 ttl=56 time=8.311 ms
64 bytes from 212.58.244.22: seq=4 ttl=56 time=9.947 ms
64 bytes from 212.58.244.22: seq=5 ttl=56 time=8.594 ms
64 bytes from 212.58.244.22: seq=6 ttl=56 time=8.407 ms
64 bytes from 212.58.244.22: seq=7 ttl=56 time=8.438 ms

--- bbc.co.uk ping statistics ---
8 packets transmitted, 8 packets received, 0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 8.311/8.679/9.947 ms

@ 19.20hrs on a BT based fibre service from Uno.
Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Wed 13-Sep-17 23:44:55
Print Post

The FACT that you PRETEND that my number cannot be supplied when every other in the street can, just like a few others that left is all the proof I need. Especially when you said it was not possible to do a manual connection. I still have the image here of an incorrect IP address charge. I am NOT stating I was charged, but don't take to be called a liar that it was incorrectly charged in the first place. I can put it up again if you wish, I have no reputation to lose. Oh, and my line is sorted, so what's the excuse now - Not that I would take it up and would rather walk hot coals.
https://postimg.org/image/gne6536wl/

Edited by professor973 (Wed 13-Sep-17 23:49:20)

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to