User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User uno
(knowledge is power) Wed 13-Sep-17 23:50:55
Print Post

Re: Uno TTB SMPF + Uno WLR3 SOHO

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

Actually, the majority (of a very tiny minority) that have reported issues have never been customers.

You were never invoiced or charged for an IP. You can keep repeating that claim but from everything you have posted before, none of it shows that you were invoiced or charged for one.

I have also gone through the original invoice cost break down and the corrected invoice cost break down to show that this imaginary IP could have never been invoiced or charged because the costs are exactly based on the package you signed up to, from the first ever email we sent you which states those costs (order confirmation). Further more, our system does not have any costs associated with a single IP so it could never bill for one.

Matt

uno Communications
t: 0333 773 7700
Official Maidenhead, Milton Keynes & Sheffield Speedtest.net Host
Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Sep-17 22:08:32
Print Post

[re: uno] [link to this post]

And you can keep spouting the Bull - The MINUTE the incorrect invoice was raised your system spewed out a mail to that effect for the final bill- Pretty standard for all companies these days - It was amended AFTER I complained. keep pushing and I will post it and show Uno for what they are. Incorrect bills are not unusual when leaving a supplier. I got billed by the Pulse8 system after leaving. The response was immediate and apologetic, as one expects from any decent company. Go through your emails. I see no reason not to put my two penneth on review sites.

Standard User uno
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Sep-17 22:21:39
Print Post

That is correct. Our system emails when it sends an invoice and it also sent another invoice on the invoice correction within 120 seconds after that. It also sends a full VAT invoice once the invoice is paid.

You contacted us after it had already been corrected.

Invoice was adjusted (corrected) at 14:13:52. Your ticket was raised at 16:08:16.

We never said the bill wasn't incorrect but had already been corrected and I have already been through our emails as my previous post will show, given that I have already posted the time stamps of those.

Matt

uno Communications

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Sep-17 22:30:58
Print Post

120 seconds my [censored] - I would stop digging if I were you. Your always right attitude has been displayed well before this thread. Up to you. As I have said, I am not the one with a reputation to lose and would have imagined this has dented it a little already.

Standard User uno
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Sep-17 22:36:03
Print Post

I'm happy to post obfuscated mail logs showing that was the time it was sent from our billing system and a second later accepted by your email provider.

You've made certain claims which are just not true and rightly so, I will defend those.

Matt

uno Communications
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Sep-17 23:00:01
Print Post

You are getting on my wick now. Same old story when you block a number. So I'll give this thread another airing for the thousands of onlookers!
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/otherisp/t/4523615-...

Standard User uno
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Sep-17 23:10:11
Print Post

For the majority, there are no issues and given two of those mentioned in that thread have never been customers from memory, i'm unsure how we'd even block them if we could.

We don't block and have nothing in our check capable of doing so.

Matt

uno Communications
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Sep-17 23:44:40
Print Post

And not interested in sorting the problem - THAT is what marks you down. Why not fix the rubbish checker you use if it's not deliberate, or use the same checker as everyone else if you're not, instead of arguing publicly with lost customers. I left after over a year wait for FTTC that was promised as "Soon" and was not alone. So. I am still convinced I am blocked for that and having a moan about it. Nothing you say will alter that.

Standard User broadband66
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 15-Sep-17 16:04:23
Print Post

Why are you so bothered about being blocked by a company that allegedly got an invoice wrong and you wouldn't go back to anyway?

Was Eclipse Home Option 1, VM 2Mb & O2 Standard
Now Utility Warehouse (up to 16mbps) via Talk Talk
(knowledge is power) Sat 16-Sep-17 01:51:35
Print Post

[re: broadband66] [link to this post]

You happy to be called a liar?

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to