User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 26-Oct-17 12:22:48
Print Post

Re: Origin Broadband

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

But there doesn't seem to be more than a couple of complaints on here. I would have expected at least a few.

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Sky via Technicolor TG582N

Previously - EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Plusnet, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet,
X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========
Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 26-Oct-17 13:21:53
Print Post

[re: hk11] [link to this post]

The "question" was a bit "tongue in cheek" really.

I know but I thought I would explore it as it is an issue that is very widespread and means that people who regularly shop around and challenge get good deals but those that don't end up paying a lot more. I used to just pay Sky whatever their standard price was but then I decided if loads of other people are getting discounts then I am just being stupid not getting them myself.
Standard User hk11
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 26-Oct-17 13:28:36
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

Everyone pays really. wink

The lazy in cold cash and those that do some work in time, effort and sometimes loss of service. frown

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Sky via Technicolor TG582N

Previously - EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Plusnet, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet,
X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
===========

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mbames
(member) Thu 26-Oct-17 15:36:33
Print Post

[re: mbames] [link to this post]

BT engineer came out and cut the line off complete and marked the job as completed - but fixed the service for the pub opposite (so that their card reader worked again). Guess that is the benefit of being a business customer!

Origin phoned my parents (obviously as the line was dead it went to VM) and left a message saying "Please call us if you have further issues". I only know this as I've been having a twitter conversation with Origin.

Phoned them back up, 3 minutes to get answered (not bad), and now in the queue for tech level 2 so that I can re-raise the fault, but there are 6 ppl in front of me. Good job I'm on leave today as this might take some time!!

Sky Fibre (40/10), Draytek 130, DrayTek 2925, DrayTek AP-700
(Gone but not forgotten: 2820n x 2, 2800vg, 2800, HG612)

Speedtests:
ThinkBB - Mini | ThinkBB - Full | Speedtest.net
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to