User comments on ISPs
  >> Other Providers (without dedicated forums)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 27-Feb-18 02:51:45
Print Post

Uno (TTB)

[link to this post]

Anyone else on Uno Pro Fibre+ not able to get PPPoE session? My router currently saying "Timeout waiting for PADO packet" ad infinitum.

Contacted Uno by dial up but Matt said it could be maintenance that TTB haven't advised and to let him know if it doesn't come back up.

Boy dialup struggles with facebook LOL

Tim
www.uno.net.uk & freenetname
Asus DSL-N55U and ZyXEL VMG1312-B10A Bridge on 80/20 Meg Fibre
Speed Test

Current Sync: 79993/19661

BQM
Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 27-Feb-18 03:26:29
Print Post

Re: Uno (TTB)

[re: Banger] [link to this post]

Back up now must have been maintenance.

Tim
www.uno.net.uk & freenetname
Asus DSL-N55U and ZyXEL VMG1312-B10A Bridge on 80/20 Meg Fibre
Speed Test

Current Sync: 79993/19661

BQM
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 11-Apr-18 14:25:14
Print Post

[re: Banger] [link to this post]

Some of us get 2 fingers by UNO for reasons no one can seem to work out.Their checker seems to take the day, the temp and what was last thrown in the bin to come to the availability conclusion.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Wed 11-Apr-18 21:35:44
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

If like me and a previous customer that has left and made a justified comment about a problem, the Uno system will magically not find your BT line that everyone else can to provide service. There are a few of us.

Edited by professor973 (Wed 11-Apr-18 21:36:25)

Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 06-May-18 12:11:31
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by professor973:
If like me and a previous customer that has left and made a justified comment about a problem, the Uno system will magically not find your BT line that everyone else can to provide service. There are a few of us.

Nope, never been with them and probably never will be - i just tried it again and still computer says no.

As I have said before, it must be lovely to pick and choose your customer base. After all, who's in business to make money, clearly not them, right?
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 06-May-18 12:31:28
Print Post

In reply to a post by 23Prince:
As I have said before, it must be lovely to pick and choose your customer base. After all, who's in business to make money, clearly not them, right?
Very few are in business to knowingly take on loss-making customers wink.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. 200GB. Sync 67717/13670Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Sun 06-May-18 16:10:17
Print Post

Well they plainly don't want those of us that the system pretends our number doesn't exist, because they are not prepared to either alter the supposed dicky software or manually connect a customer, but I suppose it's their way of keeping their positive customer reviews - Not that it bothers me as I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole after being called a liar!

Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 06-May-18 16:11:22
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
In reply to a post by 23Prince:
Very few are in business to knowingly take on loss-making customers wink.

haha! wouldn't be that's the point - but never mind tongue
Standard User 23Prince
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 06-May-18 16:12:26
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by professor973:
Well they plainly don't want those of us that the system pretends our number doesn't exist, because they are not prepared to either alter the supposed dicky software or manually connect a customer, but I suppose it's their way of keeping their positive customer reviews - Not that it bothers me as I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole after being called a liar!

Fair enough - They are in Sheffield, and Sheffield is a [censored] hole, so that's why I wouldn't use them even if I could. Having to live there for 10 years was torture in itself.

Good riddance.
  Print Thread

Jump to